Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 03:33 PM
SPR

Default My Toys (cars/trucks)

someone asked me to shared my suby in this forum, but i figured i might as well brag a little on all my cars/past cars.. so..

start with my first car i got when i was 15, got in troube with it and lost it before i even turned 16 lmao.
1986 Corvette

so then i got a truck, figured that would slow me down some haha.
2000 Nissan Frontier

little after that i also bought a project truck...
1995 toyota 4runner

the project truck finished with a LT1 chevy v8 swap, 41" iroks

its now burnt to a crisp, rolled over, and if its not rotting away in a junk yard any more, its been crushed into a flat hunk of metal.

so next i traded my 00 frontier in on my 05 nismo edition frontier. this was one hell of a wheelin truck for being stock.

(my ex gf)

then after wheelin the f*cking **** out of it, i decided it was time to let it go, and get an sti..

(best time bone stock is a 13.23) car and driver says they run 13.6 stock... so not doing to bad. also not stock any more. just was in that picture.

yes it was for sale for about 2 months because i didnt want to fix it, and they were f*cking me over on warranty issues. eventually i came to my senses, cashed in my warranty and kept the car. the board, is my 3 fastest 1/4 mile time slips, and my first 2 speeding tickets in it lol. just for jokes.

not fake, or photoshopped... 100% real. cobb'ed stage 2 sti with a 7200 rpm rev limiter

(camera phone pic sorry)

and now, my 2 current project cars. with more to come.

67 camaro

and the 79 civic (this thing is way cooler than you might think, and will be a 11 sec drag car)

and my 2 favorite play toys. the wakeboard and waverunner

hopefully by the end of this month, ill have a 08 legacy limited. need a better family car. i had alrady bought one 6 days ago. but when i went drove the 2 hours away to the dealership to sign the papers the f*ckers sold it that morning. assholes... so im on the hunt for a new one of what i want. so soon hopefully...

feel free to ask questions, or request more pics of something!
Old 01-09-2008, 03:34 PM
SPR

bleh while im at it... my car club...

this is only about half...

less than 1/4 of us...

\

any way yeah i wont kill the dial up users haha

but that car club is where my user name comes from, where the 2 project xmod sti's come from.. and what my life is deticated too. besides my girlfriend and daughter of course lol.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Trader Rating: (10)
Send a message via AIM to WhiteMKIV Send a message via MSN to WhiteMKIV Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteMKIV

Your WRX is bone stock and it hits 165+ ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
that wasnt exactly a good first post....

but im flattered my tool box turns you on
Old 01-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Love your Toyota 4Runner! Other than early 90's and older American cars, Toyota 4x4s are the only ones worth while lifting!

As for your Subawoo.... Wait 'till Numbchux sees this thread... You might become best of friends
Old 01-09-2008, 03:53 PM
XMS Moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMKIV View Post

cobb'ed stage 2 sti with a 7200 rpm rev limiter
Old 01-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Proud Supra owner!

Trader Rating: (10)
Send a message via AIM to WhiteMKIV Send a message via MSN to WhiteMKIV Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteMKIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintr79 View Post
cobb'ed stage 2 sti with a 7200 rpm rev limiter
Oh i missed that
Quote:
that wasnt exactly a good first post....

but im flattered my tool box turns you on
Old 01-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

sweet cars man, love the vette and the subi though. I wanna see that 'maro done though.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Quote:
and the 79 civic (this thing is way cooler than you might think, and will be a 11 sec drag car)
They are and the people here know it. We have a 79' as well. Lemme get some pictures...

"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"

Last edited by Sweed; 01-09-2008 at 05:09 PM..
Old 01-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
2000 Nissan Frontier
WOW! Those are 6 stud wheels, right?

Who makes 'em, and what's the bolt pattern? I'm looking to get that exact style of wheel for my '02 Dakota.

Oh, and good stuff on mudding around with a Nissan. Not a lot of people do that! It goes to show, Nissans aren't just for asphalt, they can play in the dirt too!
Old 01-09-2008, 05:33 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

I like 'em all. I really like that Subi and the huge truck, what is it?
Old 01-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Elite member

i love the subaru it looks very nice
Old 01-09-2008, 06:22 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMKIV View Post
like you were corrected on, its a sti, not a wrx, and its cobbed stage 2. FYI a BONE stock sti will gov at 155, been there done that. BONE STOCk no joke. the 06/07 wrxs will pull 140 at least... im guessing they wont gov till about in the 150's too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
sweet cars man, love the vette and the subi though. I wanna see that 'maro done though.
the maro is in my shop right now. i am working on it... tranny is getting rebuilt the seals are bad, its puking out tranny fluid all over my floor! lol, after that, it needs some serious body work, its got some nasty rust, then ill paint it. got about 7k saved up deticated for that project... so it should move along somewhat fast.. time is whats holding me up for once, not money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
They are and the people here know it. We have a 79' as well. Lemme get some pictures...
are you a member of 1stgencivic.org? i think ive seen that car before. very beautiful, nice restoration, but mine will be way more crazy than yours lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDisFASTER View Post
WOW! Those are 6 stud wheels, right?

Who makes 'em, and what's the bolt pattern? I'm looking to get that exact style of wheel for my '02 Dakota.

Oh, and good stuff on mudding around with a Nissan. Not a lot of people do that! It goes to show, Nissans aren't just for asphalt, they can play in the dirt too!
yes they are a 6 lug. not sure the bolt pattern thou. they are Ultra wheels. i think the model number was type 164 or something... they are a pretty inexpensive wheel too. i got all for wheels with tires for under 1000 bucks, mounted, balanced, the whole deal from les schwabs, who have horrible mark up prices. you could prob get those wheels online shipped for less than 400. they are a great wheel, i love em, love the stylen and they held up great. you wont be disapointed in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
I like 'em all. I really like that Subi and the huge truck, what is it?
1995 Toyota 4runner with a chevy v8 (LT1 out of a corvette) motor swap, SAS'ed on 41" irok tires, Lexus is300 Blue paint with custom mixed pearl white flames, owner and friend applied and painted. YES the flames are PAINTED not cheap as vinyle!!

Last edited by SPR; 01-09-2008 at 06:25 PM..
Old 01-09-2008, 08:39 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

I bet Numbchux would love to join your Subbie squad .

That Toyota looked so nice! How did you flip it?
Old 01-09-2008, 08:41 PM
XMS Moderator

Would love to see the 67 camaro done
Old 01-09-2008, 11:19 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinesekid05 View Post
I bet Numbchux would love to join your Subbie squad .

That Toyota looked so nice! How did you flip it?
well unless he is in oregon/washington he is out of luck lol. not really looking to expand all over the US right now.. not that big yet. just want to take the northwest by storm.

i was coming home from snowboarding heading down the mt. and something under the hood caught fire. never did figure out what, but seeing flames just bursting out from under my hood all of a sudden scared teh **** out of me, and some how ended up sliding side ways hit the gaurd rail and flipped over it, rolled down the bank a few times, got the **** out and watched my truck and snowboarding gear burn to the ground and melt the snow around it.

pretty depressing i had all my savings tied up in that thing. im guessing it had something to do with fuel of why it went up in flames, because there was like no smoke first, it just instant flames pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintr79 View Post
Would love to see the 67 camaro done
im workin on it lol. no time, to many other things, i have a new born daughter who is just over 3 weeks old now... so she gets all my spare time right now!!
Old 01-10-2008, 04:14 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDisFASTER View Post
As for your Subawoo.... Wait 'till Numbchux sees this thread... You might become best of friends
so wheres numbchux at? i wanna talk with this dude lol
Old 01-30-2008, 04:18 AM
SPR

wow i cant believe i forgot to list this baby!! i didnt have her long. built er, race it at the track once and someone offered me more cash than what i had into it, and i let it go lol.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

Nice Vega!!!! thats one sweet ride, too bad its gone oh and what does SPR stand for? I bet the S means subaru!
Old 01-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Stage 2 member

super nice sti's
Old 01-31-2008, 03:23 AM
SPR

yeah i wish i still had all the pics back in its crap days. that thing was a bucket!! never totally finished it but close enough.. it turned a 8.9 1/8 mile run with the wrong distributor, aka it was running like crap. running like crap it was about as fast as a bone stock sti, so im sure that thing is turning low 8 1/8ths and high 12 1/4's by now. it was a beast! but couldnt turn down the money making oportunity. and i just like my subys better, but man that thing was fun to drive, i like the shaking of v8's as you rumble down the road.

spr is subaru performance racing, play off of SPT.
Closed Thread