Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2009, 09:50 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze
Default Summer 09' Project List

So, now that i've settled into my Summer Classes and my Summer Schedule, its time to get some projects I've been holding out on. There're a Total of 10 Projects, all of which have different progressions that I left them at. The projects will be split into two halves of summer. The halves, as well as the projects are as Follows:

Summer Session I: Present to July 15th (Approximately)
Though its been slightly hidden in my Signature; this summer I'm doing what I'm calling the "Summer 09' M0del Collection". At the moment its a small list of projects in which I'm doing and giving to M0del upon their completetion, here they are as Follows:

M0del Collection 09': Type-R

This is a kind've intermediate project, basic paint job, cept the specific color did not come in spray or airbursh paint. Some light modding involving a 2003 into 2006/07 Conversion to headlights/tailights/body.

M0del Collection 09': "She Still Wants Revenge"

My take on M0dels "She wants Revenge" STi Project. This project will be a more detailed and indepth attempt at modding the body and painting it accordingly.
The final Product should look like so:

M0del Collection 09': _______
Unfortunately, I cannot say what this car is as long ago I was assigned to be M0del's Secret Santa in december. So you can say this project is her present. As for details and pics, PM or IM me to find out. The M0del collection is basically my way of saying, I'm the Secret Santa and Merry "Xmas in July".

"XMS" GT-R Part Duex

So, when I first picked up this shell from Kevin... I had another idea for it and began sanding off the paint... As I was doing this however, I realized that the "XMS" letters were done really well in a graffiti style. So Kevin, as I promised you its not dead, It's coming back and it'll be dead sexy. Like I said before, trust me and keep the faith.

Veilside Version 3 Nissan Z

As you all know, this is my longest on going project to date. Its plans and specs have changed around so much in the last two years that i think its time to stick to something and follow through. I'm making it my personal goal to finish this one guys.

Summer Session II: End of Session I to August 31st (Approximately)
As Said before, The projects are being split in halves for the summer, the 2nd half doesn't have anything too extreme in it, especially if I can't finish the Z, this will allow me to fall back into things. Most of these projects are Body Conversions, a couple with major chasis, or some body work.

Evo Track Car
(No Pic Available Yet)
With the idea's on a HFAY Xmod edition spreading around XMS, I figure its time I bring back this old project of mine with some new looks and better tuned performance. This project is merely a clean up as well as some light mods and electronics work to get me going.

Impreza 22B
(No Pic Available Yet)
With my Z coming close to its ending, I'll be transitioning to this project. If It can be done in time for a HFAY series, this Car, as well as Severe Chasis Modding will bring Xmods to a new competitive plane. Not much will be said about this, but this isn't going to be your Ordinary scaled RC.

Project D: God Hand

Entrusted (and sold) to me by SKV012a, I'll now be in charge of molding this Honda S2000, into the ever so challenging "God Hand" S2000 from the anime Initial D. As you can notice in the picture, SKV012a has given me a bit of a head start.

Member Challenge Build-off

So this is something me and a buddy on here have kept a slight secret. We've been setting up a Member Build-off based on a 350Z, in which extensive body work will be done, and at the end a comparison of our hard work.

Though I have it listed for the 2nd half, this might get changed around based on how soon he can get his hands on a Z shell. So If you guys would like to see this happen, I suggest you shoot Noturday a PM and offer him up a Z shell in a workable condition (doesn't have to be Mint, but it can't need a miracle either).

Project Rotorary Rocket
(no pic available yet)
Also based upon the completion of the Z, is an advanced modding project and body conversion. All I'll say for now is, from the name of the project, which type of shell it's going to be should be obvious.

Well that's all of it, comments, questions, and anything else is welcome (cept spam... I see you all out there... wanting to fill this with spam... mmm tasty canned ham.... lol)

Last edited by Kaze; 06-05-2009 at 09:54 PM..
Old 06-05-2009, 09:56 PM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

good luck with the projects...youve got a lot of work ahead of you...i still have some 350z body pieces if you need

Team X.I.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Modifier

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via ICQ to Skv012a Send a message via AIM to Skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to Skv012a

Good stuff dude, put in a good week and you otta be able to finish half of these.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (14)

OMGNOWAI! I C MAH SMEXY BBY <333 Where that RSX? Did you get all the paint off? Why don't you show it off also?
Old 06-07-2009, 02:15 AM

the RSX you sent me isn't on here because its not a project I have planned for the summer... it might be added on later if things go fast.... we'll see...

Old 06-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Frequently imitated, never copied, the original XMS girl... M0DEL!

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to M0DEL Send a message via MSN to M0DEL

MKAYY! hurry along now! (((:
ikeedikeed.
I personally would love to see all finished!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:43 PM

lol... I was wondering when you were finally gonna post here, I'll have updates soon, I'm already marking off/puttying the subbie. I'm trying to be as careful as possible especially with the dremel.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:41 AM

ok, So being that i'm now a week away from my first half target, i gotta say getting all these done is bleak, however there are some changes and updates, as well as a new goodie and some unseen pics i'd like to share with ya'll.... first off is the group shot of the summer projects as well as explanations of the changes....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

being less than a week from my target, here's a representation of half I. You'll notice that the Z unfortunately got pushed out, but thats because of the hard sanding work i'm doing on the S2000 pictured for the Initial D God Hand Challenge vs. SKV012a.

Please note, that there ARE 2 Honda S2000's in the pics. The Gun Metal one is a long time secret santa gift i'm looking to give this month to M0del (she figured it out so its safe to show =P).

Then we have Summer Half II. The Z's been pushed over and as you noticed there's not Red Lancer Evo X, there's a reason for this and after the completion of the SKV Challenge you'll hear the news (of look at my Sig and figure it out).

Please note: Never picture before, the RX7 on the Far Right, project rotary holds a lot in store for me, and along with the Red STi coupe next to it, hold major transformation projects. Lastly, there is indeed a 2nd Z there, this is also another Lovely challenge you'll hear about soon, keep you eyes open, i'm sure you'll love it when the news hits.

As for the goodie, I recently picked up a subbie from Gearguy and here it is my 7th Subaru all overtime here it is, enjoy the pictures along with its Mitsubishi eternal rival....

---------------------------------------------------------------------