Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous RC's > Misc Electric
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 01-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)
Default My Losi Mini-Baja

I just picked this guy up yesterday and i was amazed at how well it was built and how quick it is out of the box. anyway here are some pics basically brand new right after i took it out of the box, enjoy.

here it is after a couple test runs

Old 01-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

that looks cool looking
Old 01-13-2008, 03:02 PM
XMS Moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

I like that how much does one cost rtr
Old 01-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Elite member

There about 170-200 after tax rtr with extras like a different set of rear tires on rims, battery pack and charger and even the batteries for the radio. i cant wait till summer so i can throw on the sand paddles and rip it up on the beach. its a bit pricey but worth ever penny, they do around 25-30 mph out of the box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintr79 View Post
I like that how much does one cost rtr
Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicblack10 View Post
There about 170-200 after tax rtr with extras like a different set of rear tires on rims, battery pack and charger and even the batteries for the radio. i cant wait till summer so i can throw on the sand paddles and rip it up on the beach. its a bit pricey but worth ever penny, they do around 25-30 mph out of the box.
I think your streching that a bit. Try about 20-25. But yea bryce has a mini-t with new esc, and we swaped in my propulse motor (modification needed) and it goes about 20. Oh yea and it was raining and there was a big puddle and i drove my propulse right through it on purpose and now it wont go forward. God what a piece of crap.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
I think your streching that a bit. Try about 20-25. But yea bryce has a mini-t with new esc, and we swaped in my propulse motor (modification needed) and it goes about 20. Oh yea and it was raining and there was a big puddle and i drove my propulse right through it on purpose and now it wont go forward. God what a piece of crap.
uhh if you drive anything with electronics through water it will mess up.

Civicblack10 looks like a fun little rig man! I see your not scared to get some dirt on the tires!
Tamiya TA-02

Traxxas Hawk 2
Old 01-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xmodificationer Send a message via Yahoo to xmodificationer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azngtboi88 View Post
uhh if you drive anything with electronics through water it will mess up.Civicblack10 looks like a fun little rig man! I see your not scared to get some dirt on the tires!
i know that but i mean its a big turd. Shock tower broke 7 times! Rear diff stripped, Posionious body, the thing is crap. I had the chance to buy the mini-t instead when i had the $ though but i got the propulse with the motor, bumpers, batt, etc for $100 and i though you had to buy a batt pack for the mini-t
Old 01-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodificationer View Post
Not for the Baja model, The regular Mini-t is just a base model, The baja comes with a faster motor, full shielded bearings, oil filled shocks, 2 sets of tires+rims, Battery pack and charger. faster motor=more speed. The base mini-t uses 4 AA batteries...you have to buy the battery pack seperatly.