Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Modification
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Kraizer793

Trader Rating: (2)
Default Whatcha' think?

Hi all,

I've been out of the loop a while, however I thought I'd get back into modding due to the new cars coming out, and me just getting bored lately. So, I thought that I'd see what you all thought of my best car. It runs great, however I do need to find a new li-Poly set for it. These I have here are d-e-a-d. dead. Anyways, here is a picture of it, next to the beater body that I usually ride around on it. The beater is most likely going out in a trade this weekend.

Upgrades:
Li-Poly
2x3 (I think that's how I term it) FET stack
alloy heat sink (gets REALLY hot)
S2 gmod motor. I think I popped off the back once and hand-wound the copper wiring and swapped the mags in it, not sure though.
AWD
Bearings

Whatcha' think? I'm wondering what to do with it at this point. Whether I want to ship it off and get some cash or to fix it up even more and find a nice body to fit on it.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:26 AM
OG xmodder

Trader Rating: (1)

heyy. i remember you from a while back. That car is sick. I would keep it. Looks really good, and im sure its real fast when the lithium is working. What body do you have planned for it?
Old 12-03-2009, 08:34 AM
Kraizer793

At the moment I just have that supra beater on it. Howevr I have a supra body that's not a beater, and is just plain, out of the box supra body :P

I'm not sure what to put on it. Any suggestions? Custom mount one? find an old gen1 body somewhere?

EDIT:

I do have an Acura NSX body that's in fair condition, it needs a new coat of paint because the default yellow is sanded down in a few spots just from...well...I don't know what. Plus I have the BK pieces for it too. Would make a great "Xmods history" car, good ole fully modded NSX Gen1 car, would be pretty sweet if you ask me.

Last edited by xmodmaverick; 12-03-2009 at 08:41 AM..
Old 12-03-2009, 02:01 PM
OG xmodder

personally i would go with the supra. ive always wanted one of those, and i think it would look reall clean with a plain supra body on it. Then again, you couldn't go wrong with the NSX either. in the end its all up to you. What color is the supra?
Old 12-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Kraizer793

Silver. It has a scuff on the roof though, so maybe just a nice coat of clearcoat will hide it?
Old 12-03-2009, 08:25 PM
OG xmodder

nice nice. yeah that should look good. maybe just some plastic polish will get it out. how bad is the scuff? i loved my car when i had lithium on it. then i let it sit for a few months w/o charging it and the batteries died, and im not sure if the car is still running right now.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Kraizer793

It's pretty bad, but you can only notice it when the light hits it at an angle to where you see the reflection.

I need to get new Li-Ply's first, I think I shall make a thread on how to test if mine are dead, because the bateries have their +/- wires backwards compared to the charger and car