Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 11-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via AIM to guitarboy911

yes oakland is not....umm prime realestate. unless you live in the nice part.

my friend's dad is the Chicago bears strength coach (Rusty Jones) and he wont let my friends wear bears gear to the games because it can be that dangerous. even at home games.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (3)

I got a Xmod Corvette today, $39.99 and when i recieve all my funds for what im selling i shall get the Stage 2...But i dont think its worth $15.99 for a neon kit nor a AWD kit...
Old 11-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Advance member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMER H4 View Post
I got a Xmod Corvette today, $39.99 and when i recieve all my funds for what im selling i shall get the Stage 2...But i dont think its worth $15.99 for a neon kit nor a AWD kit...
so since they released new cars does that mean the accessories are back to reg pricong?
Old 11-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Banned

I guess...I'll take a pic of the price when i get it.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Advance member

nah i dont need a pic. just wondering. the RS nearest me closed so i havent been to one in a while.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Banned

Not just for you....For the public and all.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Advance member

aight thats cool.

it would make sense if they were back at red. pricing anyway. supply and demand.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:29 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

What happened to the good old days when you could fight someone with your fists and usually nobody died?

Here in Salt Lake it's pretty calm compared to other cities, but we still have some stuff happen. A little boy was killed while sitting on the couch next to his mom at a birthday party and 2 blocks away, thugs started shooting at each other, a stray bullet hit him in the chest and he died.

An 8 year old girl was killed playin in her front lawn when thug idiots did a drive by, she was killed. Everyone caught.

That sucks man, any chance of moving?

Speaking of shooting in the air, have you guys seen that Iraqi wedding with the dad shooting in the air, and then he hands the pistol to his toddler baby? It's bad, especially for the dad, but for everyone. Someone emailed it to me.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:01 AM
Modifier

Send a message via ICQ to Skv012a Send a message via AIM to Skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to Skv012a

On the first new line sales note, all of my RSes are flooded with new starters. I really wouldn't be surprised to find them on serious clerance after Xmas. Then the good, cheap times will be enjoyed by all again.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to crawlin duckies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyWRX View Post
What happened to the good old days when you could fight someone with your fists and usually nobody died?

Here in Salt Lake it's pretty calm compared to other cities, but we still have some stuff happen. A little boy was killed while sitting on the couch next to his mom at a birthday party and 2 blocks away, thugs started shooting at each other, a stray bullet hit him in the chest and he died.

An 8 year old girl was killed playin in her front lawn when thug idiots did a drive by, she was killed. Everyone caught.

Speaking of shooting in the air, have you guys seen that Iraqi wedding with the dad shooting in the air, and then he hands the pistol to his toddler baby? It's bad, especially for the dad, but for everyone. Someone emailed it to me.
sry to be off topic but what part of salt lake are you in>???? and the days where fist fights were pretty cool.. i miss those days.. gas was 1.20, wasnt president, etc...
Old 12-01-2008, 10:55 AM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyWRX View Post

man i wish i could move out of this crap neighborhood. But i flat out cant. i hope to be able to buy a new house in the next 10 years. but im only 20 years old with to many car bills. A 170 thousand dollar house is just out of my budget right now. Where i live now my house was free. i paid 300 bucks a month space rent, and my water and sewer is included. Couldnt even find an apartment for that much. and no way would i ever be able to live in an apartment, they would kick me out in a hurry lol.

Heres the pictures i promised.

This is where it came threw my roof.

and this is where it creamed my dremel box. Five feet of difference and this could have been my head.

Old 12-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to crawlin duckies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
man i wish i could move out of this crap neighborhood. But i flat out cant. i hope to be able to buy a new house in the next 10 years. but im only 20 years old with to many car bills. A 170 thousand dollar house is just out of my budget right now. Where i live now my house was free. i paid 300 bucks a month space rent, and my water and sewer is included. Couldnt even find an apartment for that much. and no way would i ever be able to live in an apartment, they would kick me out in a hurry lol.

Heres the pictures i promised.

This is where it came threw my roof.

and this is where it creamed my dremel box. Five feet of difference and this could have been my head.

ouch!!!! thank goodness your still here with the xms family would hate the see your subys go to waste... but in the mean time just work your butt off,.... you will get that house you want sooner or later... better later than never is what every one says
Old 12-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Stage 1 member

i just got one on black friday
Old 12-04-2008, 12:56 AM
drifter and engineer

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

i'd get a steel plate and make a little roof over my bed... i'm afraid.