Old 10-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

Quote:
Originally Posted by torredo View Post
dude,.,...this is not about disrespect!!! hahah
its about bad taste!
His dad might think the same about your Skyline Torredo so let's leave it as the old saying goes "different strokes for different folks!"

The whole theme that the car is based on is one of a Show Car - mainly Hip-Hop "Baller" Style like NYJETFAN mentioned. There's alot of those car around here in L.A. (All kinds that is) and the people who own them basically have alot of money and time pured into them - it's all apart of the car culture here and it's just all for showing off imo (let's see who can pure more money into a car that is already expensive as heck )
Old 10-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

i liket the 2 tone, btw xmodification your not a mod any more?

if you can afford a mini z get one, if not get a xmod
Old 10-08-2008, 04:29 PM
the torqueinator

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to kendallcschm

its sick because i relized how much money and time he obviously put in... other than that i would hate his merc but its sweet because he worked his but off for it... XMODification is right dont go insulting some ones car just because its not your taste... BTW i could diss your skyline because i dont like import cars or anything that looks like em... i like muscle cars.. and im not dissing your import because its DISRESPECTFUL because you like it because its your style and taste..

'65 Drag Mustang

mods to be made:
pro street rims
some sort of suspension upgrade (message me if you have suggestions)
soft drag slicks

Titan:

mods to be made:
CF driveshaft
composite driveshaft gears
Old 10-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMODification View Post
His dad might think the same about your Skyline Torredo so let's leave it as the old saying goes "different strokes for different folks!"
yeah, what if nobody liked your car.and why do you post so many times in the same post?? you posted 4 times in this thread in about three hours. like you dont think everybody knows that you dont like it. moderation: useful when it comes to alot of things .
skim i like it. but why is it in a show room?

Last edited by 65mustangrock; 10-08-2008 at 04:38 PM..
Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM
is awesome

Trader Rating: (5)

lol i both the colors and the cost your dad must beloaded even more than mine
Old 10-08-2008, 06:04 PM

Trader Rating: (22)
Send a message via AIM to 123Vette Send a message via Yahoo to 123Vette

nice gotta love merc's we got a 2004 c240 there soooo smooth to drive, too bad its so customized you cant drive it lol
Old 10-08-2008, 06:09 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)

I call bull on the car being yours or your dads. Just my opinion until proved otherwise.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Teh 1337 Azn

Send a message via AIM to vietazndude Send a message via MSN to vietazndude

**** what does your dad do for a living? I dont like the LV interior. And Whats with the garage?

Fighting in a forum is like being in the special olympics, Win or lose Your still retarded!

Last edited by vietazndude; 10-08-2008 at 07:26 PM..
Old 10-08-2008, 06:47 PM
SPR

Posted Removed, cuz my mommy told me if i cant say anything nice, not to say anything at all.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietazndude View Post
**** what does your dad do for a living? I dont like the LV interior. Why dont you give us pics of the other cars in that garage.
THANK GOD FOR THE FIRST PERSON TO KNOW WHAT LOUIS VUITON IS!

the rest of you are morons, because assuming that the material is real LV that interior is worth more than most of your houses and cars combined...(exagerating but still)

I also do not believe you but thats a whole nother story.

Mercedes are nice cars, not exactly a drivers car as much as lets say their rival BMW but they have nicer interiors.

I see them much like Rolls royce and bentley. One is a car to be driven in the other is a car to drive...
Old 10-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Gen 1 junkie !

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to dontspamme Send a message via MSN to dontspamme

It's a nice ride. Not my cup of tea. Props for how much work and things went into that Merc. Weather thats your car or not, its still a sweet ride. Anything done to the engine?

But still, I would like a loaf of bread, or any food item and place it on the car and snag a picture. While your at it, get some pictures of that 360 and 550

@ Kendal, H4. Make up your mind. Just because you make some jackass posts, doesnt mean that you can suddenly agree with everyone. And the fact that your being slammed on for making those posts. Just leave. I swear, their worst then Fordman and Speed3326.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via Yahoo to skim4food

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmikal View Post
*cough*bull*cough*

Prove it.

I usually don't ask for proof, but this is too good to be true.

Get a loaf of bread, write skim4food on it, put that on the windshield, or hood, or somewhere, and take a picture.
im with most of you saying it looks bad the paint is crap but it was for shows, and no were not rich we got this from a freind in money problems for 10k for advertisement(my dad owns a tanning place(but it isnt doing good atm horrible economy)), and an investment were going to fix a few things then flip it to gain money, if no1 wants to buy it were going to paint it black, and sell the air-bags and install springs cause airbags are a pain. for 1 i dont have a loaf of bread and we dont want to write on it soooo heres the closes thing i can do, its in our drive way and its next to my truck...i didnt read all of the replies cause i didnt want to read 30 replies i was really suprised there was 30 replies but here it is

i read more post and thanks for all the kind post =) not, but the interior iss going to be black again it was for show, we didnt do this to the car! and if you saw it in person you would think its sick,
"Anything done to the engine?"
no the engine is stock.

and btw i ride my bike to school

Last edited by skim4food; 10-08-2008 at 07:15 PM..
Old 10-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to imstock

... if that was my dads car I would take the bus to school.

16.8 in the quarter mile isn't fast.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

That car does NOT have $200k dumped into it, I don't give a crap. Especially since it has a stock engine.

Not my cup of tea, the interior is ugly as sin. Ruined a good Mercedes really. I hope you don't ride around with the car lowered, looks like it has a ton of negative camber, how often you have to replace the tires in that thing?
Old 10-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by imstock View Post
... if that was my dads car I would take the bus to school.

I dislike the interior, the outside doesn't look bad, I just don't like the two-tone. It is a nice car though, just not my style.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Stage 2 member

umm the stereo is where most the money is, and there air bags so you can lift it up but if you read my post you can see were painting it black changing the interior and adding springs. i hate the interior and exterior, and we never changed the tires then again we only had it for like 5 months
Old 10-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Elite member

For a good stereo system, it's about $10k, and that's for a BIG one. My buddy has 8 10" Diamond D9 subs, a 4000W amp, 4 6 by 9's, and a whole bunch of other goodies.. for less than $10k, and I bet it blows that system out of the water.

For a good air bag system, you're looking at another couple grand, maybe 4-5 grand at most.

Good paint job, depends on what you get and where you go, we'll say $10k most.

You tell me how that is near $200k. All of those posted above at max equal $25k, I know that interior and wheels weren't $175k.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Stage 2 member

i donno im just going off what he said...you are probably right im not going to get in a fight over this when i didnt even add stuff to the car, i mean this guy was kinda suspicious as how there were 2 huge dents on the side of the car AND it took him 4 months to send the pink slip when he should have had it when he sold us the car(the reason why we still bought it was because his brother was really close to my dad), ooo and when he sold it to us he said he had to hide it from people hmm? soo yeah you are most likely right.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Elite member

Well if that's the information that you were given then I can understand why you were saying that, but looking at it from a realistic standpoint it's impossible for that car to have $200k in it unless someone was charging out of the butt for labor and the person was dumb enough to pay for it.

There's no doubt that car has a decent amount of money dumped into it and the work looks clean, it's just not exactly the best looking.

What's great is you guys plan to return it back to a much better looking car. Honestly, the bags really aren't that bad, but if the ride was compromised then toss em for a nice set of lowering springs and struts, and selling the bag system will net you alot of money back.

The two tone isn't THAT bad, but all black would be quite sexy. And, that does sound like a pretty shady deal that happened there, but as long as it's taken care of then good deal.
Closed Thread