Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic > Gamers Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 04-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Well, it all depeneds on the model and if its one of the newer ones, because all the newer ones are so compact. I've never opened a newer one, because I was affraid of breaking a part on a brand new computer, thats kinda why I worked mostly with the older computers from like 2005. I can tell you one thing, it will cost more to replace something wrong with a new laptop than a new desktop computer, because desktop computers have way more space than the new tiny compact ones. Go to a computer store, and ask the manager if it would cost more to repalce something in a new laptop thn a new desktop (like 2008 or 2009 computers).

I havent worked at a computer store for prolly more than a year, but I still hold most of the knowledge for the future, so I dont pay somebody to do a small job like replace the hard drive, RAM, stuff like that.

Last edited by snowboi1289; 04-15-2009 at 09:36 PM..
Old 04-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Modifier

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via ICQ to Skv012a Send a message via AIM to Skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to Skv012a

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
Well, it all depeneds on the model and if its one of the newer ones, because all the newer ones are so compact. I've never opened a newer one, because I was affraid of breaking a part on a brand new computer, thats kinda why I worked mostly with the older computers from like 2005. I can tell you one thing, it will cost more to replace something wrong with a new laptop than a new desktop computer, because desktop computers have way more space than the new tiny compact ones. Go to a computer store, and ask the manager if it would cost more to repalce something in a new laptop thn a new desktop (like 2008 or 2009 computers).

I havent worked at a computer store for prolly more than a year, but I still hold most of the knowledge for the future, so I dont pay somebody to do a small job like replace the hard drive, RAM, stuff like that.
Naw, really? (I had to, that was pretty funny).

And who said the computer store managers know a **** or two about anything they sell? LOL coughbestbuy&circuitcitycough