Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2009, 03:48 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude
Default Power Members

Hi all,

To enhance the user experience of the XMODSource Forum web site we recently added a new member type that we are currently referring to as "Power Member" the purpose of this member type is to reward model members by allowing them to monitor limited areas of the forum in a manner similar to that of a moderator.

We are still working out the finer details of this system and will shortly be posting who the current Power Member team is made up of, given what I've seen in a few threads over the past few days a few of you have probably already guessed who they are, please try to remember that the XMS have trusted them with additional powers in an effort to have them help us manage the forum these members are doing what we have asked of them and whilst they are not staff we do ask that you treat them with the respect you would us.

As we continue to expand on the Power Members functionality we hope to bring more of our model members on board so additional positions may open up in the not to distant future.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

B1G.

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....