Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)
Default bigez's signature.

Quote:
my rides what can i say i am a chevy guy

click to see pics
camaro
fuel ing
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...100_1150-1.jpg

truck
big block
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...3/100_1495.jpg

el camino
big block
875 hp
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...3/100_2381.jpg
You need to break this down and explain these to me, because I'm calling you out right now.

You have a Third Gen Camaro, and underneath it it says fuel ing. What does that even mean? It's constantly being fueled up?

And, you have a truck.. underneath it it says 350 big block.

There was NOT a 350 c.i. big block, ever, that I am aware of. It might have a 350 engine, but it can't be a 350 big block. I'll tell you that.

And lastly, you are claiming 875 horsepower out of a 350 big block in an otherwise stock El Camino?

Where's the slicks on the back?

Ninja edit: Wow, how convenient. Before I even posted this thread suddenly the pictures don't work.

You got some 'splainin to do, because I know you're full of it on the El Caminos Hp claims.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

The only 350ci big block was the GMC V6, and those ended in the 67-72s.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 10-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (12)

who cares what he has in his signature.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:56 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (4)

He said in his intro thread he is camaro93, and camaro93 is only 15 years old so it looks like we have another Lowrideit here.

Last edited by fiberworkz; 10-27-2008 at 12:59 PM..
Old 10-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Ride By Day Race By Night

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to bigez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
You need to break this down and explain these to me, because I'm calling you out right now.

You have a Third Gen Camaro, and underneath it it says fuel ing. What does that even mean? It's constantly being fueled up?

And, you have a truck.. underneath it it says 350 big block.

There was NOT a 350 c.i. big block, ever, that I am aware of. It might have a 350 engine, but it can't be a 350 big block. I'll tell you that.

And lastly, you are claiming 875 horsepower out of a 350 big block in an otherwise stock El Camino?

Where's the slicks on the back?

Ninja edit: Wow, how convenient. Before I even posted this thread suddenly the pictures don't work.

You got some 'splainin to do, because I know you're full of it on the El Caminos Hp claims.

first off i mean fuel injectinson
i must of miss that

second the truck it has a 350 in it i am going to put a big block in it but that one does not madder b/c i sold it yesterday

third the el Camino has got a big block i it the one i was going to put in my truck and i and i am going to try and get 875 hp out of it

and last yes i am 15 but these were my grampa"s car and he gave them to me before he died like a week ago so say what want

NOTHING BUT THE BEST

I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MAGNUSON RACING
Old 10-27-2008, 03:46 PM
XMS Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMS Rules and Guidelines
3. Signatures:
Signatures are a very popular thing here at XmodSource.com. For text only the standard limit is 10 lines with absolutely NO images. But if a image is desired, The standard limit on signature size is 300x150 pixels.
Please shorten your signature to only contain ten lines of text, spaces/enters included. Anything longer is against Forum Rules.

Cheers,
Kyle.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Old 10-27-2008, 03:47 PM

ok i will

NOTHING BUT THE BEST

Old 10-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigez View Post

and last yes i am 15 but these were my grampa"s car and he gave them to me before he died like a week ago so say what want
I don't believe this, but if it turns out to be true I'll be the first to apologize and offer my condolences to you and your family. Until then I'm just going to assume that you are lying again. [Kind of like the story about the pumpkins.]
Old 10-27-2008, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiberworkz View Post
I don't believe this, but if it turns out to be true I'll be the first to apologize and offer my condolences to you and your family. Until then I'm just going to assume that you are lying again. [Kind of like the story about the pumpkins.]

ok first of all what do you want me to do to prove that my grampa died

and i did cave the same pumpkins what is wrong with some people listen to your self y would i lie about my grampa dieding

NOTHING BUT THE BEST

Old 10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (18)

^^^^ hes not saying you are lying about your grandpa dying he says you are lying about the vehicles.and a lot of people are accusing you because we have had this problem in the past for example lowrideit.present a pic and it will make everyone believe you.

bad spammers !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imstock View Post
Holy sh*t.

Do your shirts come with instructions or did your parents label the holes with magic marker?

You are incapable of doing anything without someone holding your hand, you cant even use Google apparently.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

So if the El Camino has a big block in it where did the 350 come from, just some random number you felt like typing or what?

I suggest you learn a thing or two about cars, and if you are wanting the car to have 875hp, you need to let that be known because from the looks of how the signature was you were claiming that much horsepower out of a completely stock appearing El Camino.

And, if it has a big block mind me asking what engine it is? Got any pics to prove it? What type of fuel injection does the Camaro have, is it TBI or TPI, what engine does it have and what transmission?
Old 10-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (12)

Good lord...this thread is still open? wtf? Who cares what's in this guys profile, its not like he's flaunting it around or anything. If he was posting picture threads right and left that would be one thing...but this is his signature. Hell I don't even pay attention to most people's signatures.

I can't believe this thread got approved.

Ya'll do realize its an El Camino ya'll are getting bent out of shape for right? An EL CAMINO...god doesn't even give a sh*t about that car.

Last edited by civic_guy; 10-27-2008 at 09:28 PM..
Old 10-27-2008, 09:35 PM
XMS Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

bigez -- I would suggest you provide solid proof that these vehicles do indeed now belong to you or someone in your family and you get to claim the vehicles as yours. Unfortunatly that's the world we live in now-a-days; people want to take credit for things that are not rightfully theirs and society has learned to not trust one another unless solid proof is provided. Seeing that the vehicles you have posted in your signature are some "high class" and slightly more expensive than the norm, people are going to not believe you and ask for proof. If I were you I would get proof that these vehicles indeed exist before posting them again here on Xmodsource.

Closed before this turns farther south. Keep all accusations to Private Message, and if need be, you can always contact a Staff Member to handle the situation for you. We understand no one likes a liar, but little white lies about what vehicle does or does not belong to a member does not deserve it's own thread. Also, if you have any sort of question towards a member or a members possetions 1:1 car wise, I believe there is already a thread for this in the 1:1 Car section of the forum. As long as it's not taken out of hand and handled in a mature manner, I'm sure no member would mind questions about what is theirs.

Cheers,
Kyle.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Closed Thread