Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2008, 09:11 PM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)
Default I have a dream!

the official "post your interesting dreams here thread."

well, one of mine was that i had to pee, but as i pulled my underwear down, there was another pair under it. i took off the top pair and there was yet another under the next. this went on for the rest of the night until i woke up.

i had another that a guy brought a box of xmod stuff to school. he said i could have one car or part from it. i was digging around and i came across the silverlade. idk whose project it really was, but in my dream it was lowrideit's. i was like, "dude, are you lowrideit from xms?" he nodded. then there was another guy that said, "and i'm xmodkidd33." (i just realized they never asked who i was/ how i knew them...)

one last one was i was in the van with my family. there were trucks going accross the road at at least 200 mph. my dad wasn't paying attention and we got t-boned. then i did one of those little things (where it feels like you tripped or something, and your whole body flinches) and i woke up.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Subaru Nut

Trader Rating: (7)

i had one when i was sleeping and i woke up in my dream and i was like flying.and when i looked down i saw nothing but smog and i was going down i landed in a power plant.i fell into a pot of waste and i was the hulk then i woke up lol
Old 04-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
idk whose project it really was, but in my dream it was lowrideit's. i was like, "dude, are you lowrideit from xms?" he nodded.
The orignal was by X, it got stolen, then I started a new one (Silverlade 2.0) and it got lost in my room....

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
then i did one of those little things (where it feels like you tripped or something, and your whole body flinches) and i woke up.
That happens to me all the time, but I never remeber the dream.
The only dream I remember is from like 8 years ago, and I was at a monster truck show, won a ride in Grave Digger, fell out and got ran over.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Eh, I've had some wierd stuff in my dreams. Especially after I OD'd on Morphine and other pain relievers (at the same time, too). Mum said it was amazing I remembered anything for the next two weeks. Mum's also a Doctor (Anesthia)...

Anyways, I had a dream, in the form of poetry....

I had a dream,
of Ebony and Ivory,
of Peace and Harmony,

of a black hat,
and a white cat,

of Dark and Light,
of Black and White,

of a dark day,
and a white knight,

there's the white plan,
he say's it's the right plan,

there's and african american,
who says he's just an american

there's black and white,
dark and light,
who cares what's right?
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"
Old 04-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Gen 1 junkie !

Trader Rating: (6)
Send a message via AIM to dontspamme Send a message via MSN to dontspamme

I got shot and I woke up... Cant remember much.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:18 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i'v had two that i can remember, one....all my teeth fell out but i had like 100 sets and when i opened my mouth to look...the roof and bottom even the sides of my mouth was only teethlike ten rows each with no space, i looked like a monster

the other...some guy was trying to kill me with a gun and when it was night time (in the dream) my parents were leaving me alone at home, i told them that some physco was tryin to kill me, they were like "don't worry its ok " and they gave me shotgun, then i freaked out so much i woke up, i wish it had continued, then i could be like james bond, but i'd be 001967 lol
Old 04-28-2008, 08:30 PM
washed-up, retired, cool.

Trader Rating: (1)

...You had a dream about me? Creeper...

I've had a few good ones, a few where awesome stuff happens and then wake up, some where I die at the end, and some I can't talk about on here.

Somehow Donziikid was in a dream of mine a few months ago...

Old 04-28-2008, 09:24 PM
MSI <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodkidd33 View Post
...You had a dream about me?
i also had one about Dratch (xmf). i had a dog named Dratch in it, and i kept pming him about it. kinda funny actually.

i also remember my worst dream ever. i was in the jungle. there were millions of spiders dangling from the sky. i was flying a [whats-it-called go kart with wings thingy]. it got stuck in the ascent position... right towards the spiders. (may not seem bad but i cannot take swarms of bugs and i have slight arachnophobia.)

i also remember another i had where i was on vacation. i saw an overflowed dumpster. it had useable aluminum and plastics so i went over to it. then there were xmods, xbox 360s, wiis, ps3s, and games for all of them. i was in as much shock as i would be if that really happened, so i really believed it. i then realized it wasn't practical. i realized i was dreaming. but i wanted my stuff. i kept trying not to wake up, i did not want to! but i did. i swear, that was a horrible saturday morning. it is impractical, but it was just so realistic. i'm even making myself sad talking about it now...

Last edited by firebird999; 04-28-2008 at 09:26 PM..
Old 04-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Stage 1 member

I had a dream once,

Ok, so In this dream I had no idea where I was at or who's house I was in. But yet, I knew everyone there. So I was swimming Naked in a swimming pool eating a Hamburger and this girl swam up to me. Unfortuantly.. She wasn't naked. But she swam up to me and said " thats a nice Hamburger you have there, and she woppped out a Taco.

And so we sat there and stared at each other, and out of nowhere a swimming noddle popped up and she grabed it and said " ive got to go" and she flew away.

Well I just sat there for a while and looked down, And I was on top of a mountain.. Still naked.. and still holding my Hamburger. So I just sat there and noticed there was a cloud shaped like an airplane moving very fast toward me.

So I put my Hamburger in my pocket.. Dont ask me How, I was till naked.

Well the plane flew by, so I grabbed it, and started flying, intill i fell and landed on a tree.

So I get my hamburger out of my non- existint pocket and eat it, then I woke up..... The End

True story.. I had this dream.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

I had a dream once, and it didn't involve a certain Texan..

I had something F'd up that I was gonna share with the R7R group, but I fogot it..
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"
Old 04-28-2008, 10:16 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

I don't dream. I blackout at a certain time then wake up and the clock says something totally different. What happens inbetween will never be explained in graphical images that my mind plays; I do most of that in class.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Old 04-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
I had a dream once, and it didn't involve a certain Texan..

I had something F'd up that I was gonna share with the R7R group, but I fogot it..
A white CRX showed up once, but some how my Chevy kept growing (eventually the size of a City Block!), and... it dissapeared.

Tell us at the R7R rehab

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 04-29-2008, 12:50 AM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
I don't dream. I blackout at a certain time then wake up and the clock says something totally different. What happens inbetween will never be explained in graphical images that my mind plays; I do most of that in class.
Yea,me too.I dream sometimes,but what I dream of is prolly not alowed here,so I'll only say some stuff.

I think I had a dream of me owning like all the REAL muscle cars,and alot of other cars.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:17 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if i could have any dream i wanted i would pobably (besides,you know), i would want a dream where i'm street racing or i'm batman!
Old 05-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Elite member

Send a message via AIM to TheXmodifyer

I once had a dream that I was on the highway in my 68 chevelle and I had my bestfriend with me. We were goin' real fast. All of a sudden he screams and i look dead ahead to see the ***-end of a trailer from a big rig. I swerved into the other lane but my right front fender clipped the trailer and we shot straight into the air. We flipped a good 3 times, landed on the roof and slid.(Still on the roof) I climbed out of the car. I was alright, I was somewhat hurt but good enough to move. I went over to the passenger side to get my friend. I called to him, no answer. i got on my stomach and looked in the car. He was in an akward position. An ambulance came and toojk us away. I lost my consciousness. When i regained myself, i was told that my friend had died in the hospital, merely ten minutes before i awoke. It was an insane dream but it was terrible.
Just to add.. the last time i stole a car.. i ran over a puppy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmaxxn3
well that just screams ***.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Colbert
I've always been a big fan of beauty. Sure, you can't judge a book by its cover but who wants to have sex with a book?
Old 05-12-2008, 09:19 PM
MSI <3

i had a similar one where i was driving a jeep cherokee with my friends. i suddenly couldn't steer or stop and went off a cliff. now, cliffs in dreams... i swear, it was probably a 400-600 foot drop. we hit the water. my 9 year old friend was not buckled and died from the impact. my 14 year old friend and i were still in the car as it was sinking. the car finally sank all the way under water, but it had an air pocket in the back. my friend and i had to share that last bit of oxygen. before we were able to suffocate, the car completely flooded. i watched my friend drown right in front of me. when i finally got the door open, i had to swim up about 50 feet still. i could see flashing lights and people up there. about 20 feet from the surface, everything started going black. my life was flashing before my eyes. finally everything went black. i felt cold. then i saw a light...

that was the most realistic dream i ever had, and probably the saddest.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via MSN to F-100CuStOmCaB

L8tly I haven't been able to tell if I had a dream or not or I would wake up and just totally forget also. Anyways the only dream that I remember is that I was at school and 4 some reason I was setting up bombs around the school. Then all of a sudden I was in the media center and a rpg appeared in my hands and shot a rocket up in 1 of my teachers class room. I then walked out like nothing happened and got in my uncle's car, don't no why my uncle but we then sat there waiting 4 my cousin that was it. Was pretty cool though, never had another dream even close to that since, that was in middle school.

New to me, then used by me, now NEW again, Weird!!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Frequently imitated, never copied, the original XMS girl... M0DEL!

Send a message via AIM to M0DEL Send a message via MSN to M0DEL

I had one about a STi, and honestly, I should be shot and hung for this.
My grandma took me out to look at cars, and of course i'd be searching for a Subaru(big duh). We found a somewhat stock gun metal one. Err, it was automatic - wth. I was upset, BUT it was my only option and my grandmother is cheap. Then I almost ran over some kids, ick.

Yeahhh,, shot.
Other than that - the one about hitting everyone with a metal purse while running from the cops is quite entertaining.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:31 PM
The Original S.S.

Send a message via AIM to SUPERSHELBY Send a message via Yahoo to SUPERSHELBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0DEL View Post
I had one about a STi, and honestly, I should be shot and hung for this.
My grandma took me out to look at cars, and of course i'd be searching for a Subaru(big duh). We found a somewhat stock gun metal one. Err, it was automatic - wth. I was upset, BUT it was my only option and my grandmother is cheap. Then I almost ran over some kids, ick.

Yeahhh,, shot.
Other than that - the one about hitting everyone with a metal purse while running from the cops is quite entertaining.
subaru addict lol
ive had dreams about driving my dads mustang but in my dream it was red (its really black). and i drove the hell out of it and quite frankly...i wish it was real

Old 05-14-2008, 12:57 AM
drifter and engineer

Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

i had a dream that i was sittin' next to this one girl that hated me in a movie theater, and i've never known anything about her cept that she's a workaholic, asian, her name, and she's hella skinny. (BTW she hates me cuz she thinks that i'm some weird dude) anyways, she turn to me and starts talking to me and touching me(errg, her touching felt weird in the dream--not good weird, bad-perverted weird) as if she was my girlfriend, and so the whole movie is spent with her head on my shoulder, and then i woke up with a numb right shoulder. it was freaky, and prolly the worst nigtmare i've had...
cept for my reoccuring dream of running on foot at almost 200 mph trying to get away from the cops on the highway and then falling off the edge of the highway.