Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
I'm sorry to be the first one to knock you on this... But I have seen you have bumped many dead threads, I suggest to you, read the rules. I am not a moderator, but I do know the moderators around here do not tolerate unnecessary bumping.

Plus, a vehicle with 93,429.3(miles)/149,486.9(kilometers) is not in anyway fast, and to top it off seeing at he posted the picture back on March 26th, it has alot more miles/kilometers on it now. I am going to assume well over 110,000 miles/176,000kilometers.

Did I mention read the rules?

Tom.
i know you were yelling at him but for one it actually only has only 93,699 miles i can get a picture if you want proof and second what does mileage have to do with how fast it is and it still is pretty quick. sorry if this seems like i'm being a jerk i am not trying to be

Member of Team Minnesota's Loudest
Old 08-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCowboy620 View Post
i know you were yelling at him but for one it actually only has only 93,699 miles i can get a picture if you want proof and second what does mileage have to do with how fast it is and it still is pretty quick. sorry if this seems like i'm being a jerk i am not trying to be
A brand new engine will have more performance over an old one. The sludge build up in older engines slow it down. Your exhaust ports have scum on them, and your intake ports probably do aswell. So, then your engine loses horsepower. It's obvious that your car does not put out the power it used too, every day, every second it is driven the power goes down.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:07 AM
Elite member

Send a message via MSN to stang_racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
The 3.4L version of the 3.1L. I think it's a stroked 3.1L. You can also put 3.4L heads on the 3.1 and bump compression.
uhm tex, please correct me if im wrong here but wouldnt this lower compression? are they not a bigger chamber for the bigger motor? from what ive hear with the honda d series and b series motors what you do is say you have a b18, 1.8l, youd throw a b16 head on it being smaller chambers to boost the compression ratio.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:50 AM
Stage 1 member

Update: well a few weeks ago my car was hit by another vehicle and they drove off but we were able to find out who did damage wasn't that bad but parts are hard to find some might be totaled. The person other persons insurance company is coming to do an estimate so if they declare it toatled I will be getting rid of it because it has been having alot of problems recently. so no more beretta but I already have been looking for a new vehicle

Member of Team Minnesota's Loudest
Old 03-30-2011, 01:54 PM
Cloud 9

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCowboy620 View Post
Update: well a few weeks ago my car was hit by another vehicle and they drove off but we were able to find out who did damage wasn't that bad but parts are hard to find some might be totaled. The person other persons insurance company is coming to do an estimate so if they declare it toatled I will be getting rid of it because it has been having alot of problems recently. so no more beretta but I already have been looking for a new vehicle
Sorry to hear that, but at least you found out who hit you. I hate when people do a hit and run like that and aren't man enough to own up to it. It's marma for their *****. hahahha