Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic > Gamers Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (3)
Default Starcraft 2

So here's the thing. I have been in the Beta for Starcraft 2 for awhile now, playing multiplayer online matches (single player is locked till official release). Last night I got emailed another code to 'invite a friend' to the beta, and since I don't know anyone that plays online realtime strategy games, I am coming here.

I would prefer the code go to someone that has played Starcraft Multiplayer in the past, or at least someone into strategy games. If possible I would like it to go to someone that would be interested in doing some 2v2 matches with me in the evenings, but that isn't a must. Anyone interested send me a PM in the next 24 hours. After 24 hours I will use a RNG to randomly pick someone. If nobody sends me a message, well..I guess theres always Ebay But since I don't really need the cash, I would rather see someone have fun with it.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:38 PM
is awesome

Trader Rating: (5)

Ill take it I'm not very good but I did play the original. Acually I suck at the game lol
Old 03-19-2010, 07:45 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (3)

Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM, I used a random number generator to select a winner, and the code is going to DreamingISDrifting. If he decides he doesn't like the game, I will have him pass the code on to someone else on the list.

I am glad I could give the code to someone on our forums