Go Back   XmodSource.com > Mini & Micro > Mini & Micro Appearance > Members Mini & Micro RC Garages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

And pics of them mounted.

So I was in my local hobby shop and I saw this body sitting in the case. I stared at it for a minute and decided I had to have it. It's definitely been used but it's in pretty good condition. It was a Subaru, of course I had to have it.

And sitting next to it was this F40 which was mint except for the broken front splitter. I'll probably just sand the rest off. I almost have enough spare parts to build another car and I'm going to try 90mm so this will be perfect.

Q & C welcome.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:24 AM
Advance member

Got some new wheels. I have always liked SQUARE wheels, but anywhere I found them they were too much. One place I found them had them on sale half price, but I still didn't buy them because they had the wrong offsets. I did look harder for the correct offsets though and finally found them. I got the wides at one place and the narrows at another.

Q & C welcome.
Old 04-24-2011, 02:40 AM
Advance member

Got a new car recently. It came fully optioned with 3 bodies, 5 sets of rims, 5 sets of batteries, a bunch of tires, a spare motor mount, ICS cable and a bunch of other spare parts.

But this is the really cool new thing I got. A JR Z-1. It is essentially identical to a EX-10 Helios.

Q & C welcome.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:26 AM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (1)

This is an amazing collection man how much have you spent total on everything?
Old 07-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Advance member

Default ZondaR

I should almost make a project thread for this but it may take me a while to completely finish it so I'll just post pics here. This is just a mock up to see how it will look.

I bought a mini-z a while ago and it came with a spare body mount that I didn't need so I decided to sell it. Someone I race with offered me a straight up trade for it.

ZondaR body and wheels. Man I love these wheels. Yep those are 1/24 Tagus.

The fronts are 22mm diameter and 11mm wide and the rears are 23.5mm diameter and 19.5mm wide.

Q & C welcome.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:15 AM
micro-creationist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodcanuck View Post
Got a new car recently. It came fully optioned with 3 bodies, 5 sets of rims, 5 sets of batteries, a bunch of tires, a spare motor mount, ICS cable and a bunch of other spare parts.

Q & C welcome.
That isnt the car you crushed us with all sunday long was it? Kind of looks like Phil's old car...
Old 08-23-2011, 12:35 PM
SERG

Trader Rating: (2)

wow that's a nice collection. u must have a good amount of extra money for all those parts. where do u normally shop for Z parts
Old 08-24-2011, 12:52 AM
Advance member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysir03 View Post
That isnt the car you crushed us with all sunday long was it? Kind of looks like Phil's old car...
It looks like Phil's old car because it is Phil's old car. And no, I wasn't using that car sunday. Phil's car is actually a bit faster but it needs the motor wire resoldered.

I was using this car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodcanuck View Post
2007 Honda Takata Dome NSX

It came with alloy knuckles, upper arms, SS kingpins, SS screws throughout, silver PN DDS, silver PN v2 94-98mm mount, Reflex silver WTF v2, 2.0* camber, purple springs, ball diff with PN 64 pitch gearing and v1 PN 70T stock motor and bearings.

UH-OH, now you know my secrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99jdmgsr View Post
wow that's a nice collection. u must have a good amount of extra money for all those parts. where do u normally shop for Z parts
I have a bit of extra money for my hobby and I have scored some pretty awesome deals along the way. By buying most of my stuff used I'd say I've probably only spent 1/4 what they would have cost new.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:20 PM
micro-creationist

pretty impressed with that car...now that i know it had a 70T motor in it I'm even more embarressed with my performance.

Anyhow, gonna have some new tire choices for front and rear for the next event...and hopefully a cool F1 project complete to try against Terry's Ferrari.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Advance member

So I've been very distracted by some really crappy stuff in my life but I still have been racing mini-z every 2-3 weeks. Got some new stuff to share.

Picked this up with the wheels unused for $35. Gotta love the bay.

Got a couple new Subaru bodies.

Practically stole these rims for $10/set. They're square inch-ups.
10 spoke

5 spoke. (And 2 new Subaru bodies.)

Also got some standard diameter 18 spoke.

Finally picked up a new F40 body with some goodies to make a 90mm MR-02.

Q & C Welcome.

Last edited by xmodcanuck; 06-10-2012 at 03:26 PM..
Old 07-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Advance member

My new F40 sitting and waiting.

Actually got this beautiful 575 for free. It was originally a plain red 575GTC but a previous owner put some decals on it very tastefully.

And my new 90mm MR02. I bought the 90mm mount/dps, but the rest was spare parts I already had sitting around. I recently raced this and it's awesome. Handles beautifully.

Q & C welcome.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Advance member

I've wanted one of these for a while and I managed to pick this up for really cheap. I'm going to see if I can modify it for use with mini-z.

Screwing around with some new wheels.

And I managed to score these. Both are limited run of 2000 but the first one I have only found this one for sale. Never saw one before and haven't seen another since.