Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 01-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to Spoon_Tuner

I would keep it and just tinker with it...

But thats me.

If that friend of your comes over and says its to the frame, or the unibody like Tex said. I would get rid of it and try to find one that's in better shape, go to an auction or something see what you can bid on. I had another Integra, I know it is different from a ef, ek eg, or any other Civic chassis. When a frame is damaged its ALOT of money! I crashed my db1 and it screwed the frame up and had to pay a pretty penny to fix it. And in the end, it wasn't worth it.

Theres always more room for another DA in our club. You might look into one of those, I could offer you alot of help and so could my friends and all the rest of the guys there too.

Look around on Craigslist for 1990-1993 Integra. They are rare, but every once in a while there will be a good one on there. And plus any Integra is better then a Civic, even a Si Civic. Just not the really new ones!

Again old school is cooooooooool!

Last edited by Spoon_Tuner; 01-21-2009 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: One more sentence
Old 01-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0DEL View Post
I live in Carrollton, so if its directly in Denton it'd be a little drive. :X
Carrolton isn't that far, I've got friends out there and it isn't so bad. Just wait for the weekend before tackling I-35. Shouldn't take 45 minutes +-

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0DEL View Post
If he can't do it i'm debating on selling for one in better condition.

Some decisions so hopefully it all works out.
If you are going to sell it for something else, there are a few Subaru's on Craig's list. A black 4 door 98-2000 model and a silver coupe of the year. Both under 5K.... Just an FYI.

Last edited by surgeon; 01-22-2009 at 10:25 AM..
Old 02-17-2009, 11:45 PM
Frequently imitated, never copied, the original XMS girl... M0DEL!

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to M0DEL Send a message via MSN to M0DEL

So, I have this habit. Heh. A habit of losing everything, like my camera memory card THEN the cord. "PHONE pictures tomorrowz."

I completely gave up with the 00 front end. Sold it for $350. I bought a oem 96 bumper, but i'm missing a bumper bracket. $22 for a bracket, ugh. New "Type R" replica "Chicken wire" grill, haha. Also, used jdm head lights - apparently they aren't the cheap knock offs! I'm sure i'll get someone denying that when I post pictures up, but oh well.

UMMM, new rims! No more big 240 falken uglies. Some dude drove all the way from Forth Worth, paid $330, and I pressured another friend to sell me his 16s (If only i remembered what they were called..). He did, hah. They're not too "fashionable", I'm not too fond of them, but they dropped the car a little and are good enough for now.

^
My little update. I'll try for pictures tomorrow. This little car still has a LOOOOONGGGGG way to go.

Oh, and i fixed some miscellaneous wiring problems. Like tails lights and dash, yay. :]
Old 02-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via MSN to Spoon_Tuner

Yeah I want to see some pictures of the progress.

Its cool you decided to keep the car, alot of people would of got rid of it and frustrated just because it is a Honda. Those people would be like my Dad. Hahah

Im curious about the wheels...

I want to see them.