Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2010, 07:01 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Anything Will Help!!

i was wondering if anyone has xmods.. if you do, post all them here please i need ideas and also postt websites where good forums to find ideas also where you got your stuff or for your xmod like your bodies, shocks, suspension, tires, scale stuff, thanks

Last edited by ttruex; 02-18-2010 at 08:51 PM..
Old 02-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Advance member

Default X-Mods

ttruex.....

search your local craigslist, every-now-and-then
search on e-bay
Or hit as many Radio Shack as you can in your neighbor

personally....the first gen and second gen were had the BIGGEST hyper and the best support.

Honestly, the hyper is dying down......you kinda miss out....there still a lot of good support here.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Raycer

Send a message via AIM to brettley Send a message via MSN to brettley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttruex View Post
i was wondering if anyone has xmods..
A lot of us do... its an Xmod based forum...

Quote:
post all them here please i need ideas
You should be looking to yourself for inspiration, not copying others. be unique =)
Quote:
postt websites where good forums to find ideas
right here, best comunity i have ever seen for Xmods
Quote:
also where you got your stuff or for your xmod like your bodies, shocks, suspension, tires, scale stuff, EVERYTHING thanks!
um... there are tons of stuff, asiatees, atomicmods, ebay, craigslist, xmodsinternational, google all this stuff, oh, and radioshack.

Quote:
ANYTHING will help so post.. PLEASE!!
calm down, sereously

2010 Mustang EVO ----- 65 Mustang EVO
Z06 Corvette EVO ------ 350z Gen1
Old 02-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Light Modder

Trader Rating: (5)

I think the search button is located in the upper right corner of your screen.... just type in crawler or something and you will get what you are looking for. You might also want to check out the previous COTM contests too.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:26 PM

ok

calm down, sereously[/QUOTE]

haah will do just need help and ive sent you private messages and you dont answer

Last edited by DRFTKO; 02-19-2010 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: double post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Subaru Nut

Trader Rating: (7)

dude calm down. This is a XMOD forum so therefore we have XMODS. search mr.lazy like **** asking for a link to a COTM when you can find it in like 3 clicks...and double posting is a no no. Keep this up and you wont be here for long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
You can't fix stupid.
MY TUTORIALS
SNOW PLOW
HUMMER DROP HITCH
DULLY TIRE TUT
Old 02-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Please read the rules. In them you will find double posting is not allowed.

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants
Old 02-18-2010, 07:43 PM

ok sorry guys im new to this forum stuff..
Old 02-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttruex View Post
ok sorry guys im new to this forum stuff..
That's no excuse for not reading and obeying the rules...

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants
Old 02-18-2010, 07:48 PM

ok ill go over them again sorry...
Old 02-18-2010, 07:55 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

and i exchanged many, many pms with you. did nothing i told you help?

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526
Old 02-18-2010, 07:57 PM

it did man im hopfully gettin 1 this week. and i was just wanting suggestions for things.. your stuff helped but more info always helps i thought but i guess not?? and thanks zippo you helped alot
Old 02-18-2010, 08:54 PM
lets rocknrolla

TTRUEX; hey man I know how it is when your'e just starting in this hobby or in any other ; I'm actually new in this forum too but I've been around xmods since 1st gen came out and i was member of another xmodforum; then one thing leads to aqnother and eventually you put things aside for a while due to priporities, in this case, xmods are ADDICTIVE MAN and I felt it was time to come back and join this badas$ forum. seriously man I come way back from gas/nitro powered RC's , boats, airplanes and anything that has wheels and a receiver but, and i'm pretty sure all boys here WILL agree with me; so far my RC of choice over all for many, I mean MANY reasons are the xmods. AS you come down the line you'll realize why and the even greater WHY these people and now you are keeping them alive REGARDLESS OF WHAT.

But part of that "WHY" is what these guys are telling you, xmods aren't about copycatting others or see who has most investment on them; yes; xmods require some investing and as you grow into them , that investing becomes a "MUST HAVE" ( remember addictive???HA!) but dont take wrongfully what these guys may tell you, cause like u, we all started at the same spot but it has taken us days, weeks, months and then some to
to learn, know, apply and thinker on the "what else i can do to it" philosophy.

Bottom line; xmods are pretty much whatever you want to turn them into and yes all of us or at least I am willing to help you out on suggestions, ideas, comments, even chat with you about xmods and crazy shannanigans that can pop out on your head as a project for an xmod, even share my experiences on past crashed and burnt projects and the ones that came out pretty rad, help u with some electronics and so but please don't expect any of us to do your research or development of your project, even less handing you all info on silver tray if you know what I mean.

For example, if you have an idea in mind but cant either pull it together or find a thread on that specific topic or idea THEN you can ask any of these guys for a reference page or ask if there's ever been a thread related to that topic but not have them look for it and then PM u with a link to it. as you show interest , theres some people that act on good faith and IN FACT post comments with links to whatever you were asking about.

But then again, many of them think of it as rude when some random dude pops out demanding info on anything when these guys to have aqquired the knowledge and skills they have had to mess up many, i mean A LOT of their bodies, boards, spare parts, even complete sets trying to accomplish the project. its their sweat, money spent, skill built by trial and error , hours of modelling, soldering, puling every string of hair out when it doesnt come out right.

ALL THAT IS THEIR CREATIVITY man and all of them ar proud of what they've turned their xmods into so it would be offensive to see their original mod the one of a kind in some other car that they didn't even know about, that's why you always thank them and give them credit for what they teach you and help up you build. Rememeber, this is an xmod community, we're here to help and push each other to to better mods, make 'em faster, stronger, lighter, you do the math whatever floats your xmods boat that's what you're gonna do to it. Does this sound familiar?
"X-MODS CUSTOM R/C" there you have it, some of us, well all of us have taken that qoute beyond RS upgrades.

Hope this comment helps and then again TTRUEX, if you need anything, even some parts ( I'm being serious) either spares or if i have any spare GPM I'll gladly shipp it to you after you get your xmod.

my email is: [email protected]

I don't really like PM's i forget to check em HA!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (3)

To reinforce what others have said, we all try to be helpful, especially to those new to Xmods; But with that said, you will find a warmer welcome if you do some of the legwork yourself. The best place to start are the Xmod Appearance sub-forum, and Xmod Modification sub-forum. Many of us here have specialties, whether its electronics, body work, specific cars, or any number of things. As you get to know us, you will learn, just be patient

Quote:
Originally Posted by motochimp View Post
TTRUEX; xmods are ADDICTIVE MAN
Yup. Xmods are like drugs, after that first hit you are hooked! Then there's the pink elephants riding rainbows, while spiders do your hair. Then there was that time the pig flew past my window, I never knew police wore purple spandex. Wait, what was I talking about?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:39 PM

i see you've done drugs..?? haha not good