Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > Questions / Suggestions / Complaints / Comments
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to vzereeys
Default Chi_town_ballin

So I decided to sue him. I talked to my uncle and he said it was possible but he thought it was funny seing how I was sueing him for a toy. But this isn't about the xmod. Chi_town_ballin screwed me over and I'm just ****ed. Anyways, I just got off the phone with my uncle and he said that I have all the proof that I need. This, of course, him reviewing my aim messages and pms.
Here's what I told Chi_town.

Quote:
Seing how you seem to be scamming people, I decided to take you to small claims court. I have all the proof I need. Aim messages, pms, etc. If you do not reply to this message, I'm assuming you will be ok with the decision. The court will assign us court date. There is no fee you have to pay seing how you're the defendent. The fee is $15 for me. If you want to appeal to this, you have the 45 days after the judgment to file the appeal to the Appellate Division of the Superior Court. But you must pay a filing fee of $200 with a Notice of Appeal and deposit $300 with the Clerk of the Appellate Division within 30 days of filing the Notice of Appeal.

My email address is
[email protected]
The only problem is, that I have to drive to new jersey. But its only $15 to file for a court date.

Last edited by vzereeys; 03-14-2007 at 10:50 PM..