Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2010, 03:48 PM
The one and only

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Witty Send a message via MSN to Witty Send a message via Yahoo to Witty Send a message via Skype™ to Witty
Default Witty's ride

Back in early May, I finally got a job at a local factory and was able to own a vehicle of my own (couldn't pay insurance.) I have a 94 Chevy S-10 4x4. I got it from my grandparents...guess you could say it was a "Congrats on the job" and early b-day present (was at end of May). Since I've had it, I've put just over 600 miles on it driving down to visit family every weekend and driving to work.

Even though I got it for nothing, I'm going to be pouring about $500 or so into it. Already got the spark plugs, plug wires and fuel filter. Have to get a new battery and new tires. Hopefully i dont have to buy a new tank. My dad thinks there's a hole in the top of the gas tank.

Things I would like to get for it is a new set of speakers, an amp and 2 subs and a fiberglass tonneau cover.

As for future plans for this thing, I'm deciding on two things. Either a Pre-runner or a street truck to compete against the GMC Syclone. Either way it's gonan cost some big $$$. Anyways, onto the pics.

And something you will rarely see, me posing