Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale > August 08'-09' Build Off
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2008, 08:52 PM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheB1GDude View Post
The stripe is being professionally installed, its going to cost an arm and a pony but I just don't feel comfortable doing it myself, the shop I'm taking it to are pumped because they haven't done an 18" stripe before they thought I was crazy when I called asking for a quote!

thats what i was worried about. things that large are not easy to install and do it right. even i wont attempt to do any more vinyle work that large, id rather pay someone to do it, it takes some serious skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallcschm View Post
gunna super charge it or add any more mods after this? like atctual engine mods... id upgrade to a DOHC 4V.... so id upgrade the cams just for extra power... even without that you can still get a good 1000 HP

do you know anything? seriously.

do you know what it takes to get a 1000hp? do you know what it takes to even keep TRACTION at 1000 hp? this is a daily driver moron. i dont see any drag car being built here. and i sure dont see $50k laying around to build a motor to 1000hp.

and did you honestly just say with out cams you can make 1000 hp?