Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2008, 05:42 AM

Trader Rating: (0)
Smile New member just saying hi and so on

Hey guys
im from the uk and im a newbie to the site and am kind of a newbie to xmods.
so far ive got 2 XM
nissan skyline
nissan titian
but only did work on the titian because im kind of a off-roader guy. i dont have pics of it at the moment because its not at where i am at the moment but as soon as i get there i will take pics But i was wondering any guys with the evo cars can you give me all the help you possibly can to make my xmod faster and if anyone can tell me the list of all aliminium parts for evo cars that would be amazing.

Erm + i was wondering could anyone tell me if this idea seems good because ive seen people with there hoods up But non in this way i was thinking but here it goes..
ive seen in model shops custom built die cast cars the same size as as the xmods and what i was thinking was getting one. taking the engin out and instead of doing the hood like normal people do get 2 hinges and cut the hood into to halfs and have it so it opens like that with the model engin under it because you have people doing that with the hoods showing nothing fancys but with this idea you have somthing to kinda show off if that makes sence But anyways im going to leave that opinion to you guys

many regards
skyline