Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 10-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star
Default suicide_star's XMS blog

Hey everybody. For anybody that doesn't know me, I used to be heavy into xmods a couple of years ago and rolled out a few epic projects with the help of friends and some of the best builders on this site. Anyways, I haven't been very active on here, thanks to things changing in my life (for the better); but, I'm going to try to dedicate more time to this forum and keep you guys posted on what's going on around here.
As of recently, I purchased a 2005 Dodge Neon for my girlfriend to drive and for me to build into an autocross car. That's a work in progress that's still going on. Here's a pic of the car for whoever hasn't seen it yet.

I also have an 89 S-10 Blazer with a 383 stroker and an 07 Silverado with a 4.8...here are pics of both...

Lately, I've been working very hard to close in my car port to turn into a garage and finally start running a little business on the weekends. We're just going to do top notch tune ups, oil changes, soundproofing, electronics/audio installs, vinyl decals, retail sales and a few engine builds for close friends. Here's some pictures of the new house and the carport's transformation so far.
(Inside back wall, not completed yet)

(Outside back wall, not completed yet)

(A few shots of the house)

(Neon with the trunk debadged)

Anyways. The garage is going to be big enough to squeeze two cars in, but to work on one car comfortably and will be equipped with an engine lift, engine stand, air compressor, welding machines, and service air drops for pneumatic tools. The section to the right of the garage is going to be the "office" and overstock room for the business. The garage is going to be air conditioned and my friend and I are drawing up the plans to filter it and make it positive pressure for use as a temporary clean room for engine builds. Our first victim is going to be the block out of an 08 STi. All of our progress will be photographed and documented for this blog. When I get the business license to set up shop, the title is going to be "6 Underground Autosports". =) Anyways, thanks for reading. You can hit me up on Facebook at [email protected].