Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to 1Ownly1 Send a message via Skype™ to 1Ownly1
Default Afc, Nfc Championships!!!!

so im sittin here watchin the AFC championships and i aint lyk what i see, patriots keepz gettin interceptions and keepz gettin these touchdown passis while sandiego iz only kickin field goals, i personally want the chargers to win but at this point ive lost all hope, but anywyaz enough bout me, who u guyz want to win?(also who u guyz want to win in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS, NY or greenbay)
Old 01-21-2008, 02:03 PM
That's what she said.

Trader Rating: (1)

Woot! Patriots!
Old 01-21-2008, 02:16 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via AIM to guitarboy911

Patriots are going to win. no dought about it. saw what you would like but i put money on the Patriots.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to redrkt Send a message via MSN to redrkt Send a message via Yahoo to redrkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ownly1 View Post
so im sittin here watchin the AFC championships and i aint lyk what i see, patriots keepz gettin interceptions and keepz gettin these touchdown passis while sandiego iz only kickin field goals, i personally want the chargers to win but at this point ive lost all hope, but anywyaz enough bout me, who u guyz want to win?(also who u guyz want to win in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIPS, NY or greenbay)
Amazing what our school systems are letting pass for a good education these days!

why don't you try using proper english and spelling so that people understand what you are trying to say. Because believe it or not, not EVERYONE on here is 12 or 13 years old and knows all your ghetto slang/crap.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrkt View Post
Amazing what our school systems are letting pass for a good education these days!

why don't you try using proper english and spelling so that people understand what you are trying to say. Because believe it or not, not EVERYONE on here is 12 or 13 years old and knows all your ghetto slang/crap.
wow, u waste time critisize'n the way i talk on the comp? n' ghetto slang crap? u need to get out more because i dont talk lyk this because i lyk to ur wuz told to, i grew up speakin n' talkin lyk diz, maybe itz the fact that im black n' grew up in alabama, probly so, but still get your facts right because u know nothin about me n' im not gonna waste my time tellin u my life story, n' 4 sure i aint gonna change the way i talk just cuz some critic comes on n' tellz me how to talk
Old 01-21-2008, 09:12 PM
Xmod Expert

1Ownly1,

The reason people don't like/hate your typing is because its just plain HARD to understand what it is you're saying. XMS is a casual forum, but we are one that would like to see some professionalism in our name. When other forums refer to us, we want to be referred to with a good deal of respect. As one of our members, its something that we'd like you to do, to promote XMS in a good manner.

To be honest, we don't care if you type like a 'gangsta thug'. But to people passing by our forums, and to some of our older members who are not used to this type of speech, its VERY unprofessional and shows OTHER forums that we are unprofessional, at the same time, those who see the your username will personally thing that you are an uneducated and illiterate person unable to have the decency to type normally.

Take this for example... If your dad came home from work frustrated and beat you up (ie. taking outside problems into your home), would you like that? I don't think so.

If you grew up in a place talking like that, fine. We respect you for that. But at the same time, you have to respect that NOT everyone talks the same way. The majority of us (95% or more) type 'regularly'. You can speak like that if you want in real life, but please, just don't bring it here.

We want to promote ourselves as a semi-professional website. We don't want to look second-class in front of other websites, so please understand that.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:13 PM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:
wow, u waste time critisize'n the way i talk on the comp? n' ghetto slang crap? u need to get out more because i dont talk lyk this because i lyk to ur wuz told to, i grew up speakin n' talkin lyk diz, maybe itz the fact that im black n' grew up in alabama, probly so, but still get your facts right because u know nothin about me n' im not gonna waste my time tellin u my life story, n' 4 sure i aint gonna change the way i talk just cuz some critic comes on n' tellz me how to talk
your talk won't last long since it against the rules and you will start to get infractions for it, then get banned. I don't car if you black, brown orange or pink grammar and punctuation has nothing to do with color.

Go Giants( I always go for the underdog when my teams not playing.)
Old 01-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Dude, really, just type in english. Alabama has NOTHING to do with it.

Shud i talk lyke a rednek cuz i in texas???? LOL no.

At any rate, all I have to say about foot ballright now is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2triiYXSY8

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 01-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDisFASTER View Post
1Ownly1,

The reason people don't like/hate your typing is because its just plain HARD to understand what it is you're saying. XMS is a casual forum, but we are one that would like to see some professionalism in our name. When other forums refer to us, we want to be referred to with a good deal of respect. As one of our members, its something that we'd like you to do, to promote XMS in a good manner.

To be honest, we don't care if you type like a 'gangsta thug'. But to people passing by our forums, and to some of our older members who are not used to this type of speech, its VERY unprofessional and shows OTHER forums that we are unprofessional, at the same time, those who see the your username will personally thing that you are an uneducated and illiterate person unable to have the decency to type normally.

Take this for example... If your dad came home from work frustrated and beat you up (ie. taking outside problems into your home), would you like that? I don't think so.

If you grew up in a place talking like that, fine. We respect you for that. But at the same time, you have to respect that NOT everyone talks the same way. The majority of us (95% or more) type 'regularly'. You can speak like that if you want in real life, but please, just don't bring it here.

We want to promote ourselves as a semi-professional website. We don't want to look second-class in front of other websites, so please understand that.
honestly i dont understand the whole "dad coming home n' beatin u thing" but wat im saying iz that if it iz hard to read, why dont people say that, they just critisize the way i talk, but none of them ever say, "i dont know what your saying" n' that whole "gangsta/thug" thing wuz just plain critisim, for the way i talk, doesnt mean that i am that or anything lyk that, n' honestly, i thought this site wuz for people to see share, n' help other people with the xmods and or any other rc car, i thought this site wuz to associate with one another n' just to meet new people, n' might i ask why you want to look professional, i mean i just want to be on here to be on here, n' u can get banned for talking lyk this? that actually stuns me, n' if what ur sayin iz true then literally your saying "Your going to get banned for the way you talk?" wtf seriously, im not cussing (besides the word ****, because of the great custom work on peoples cars) im not threatening no1, nor am i harming any1, im on here, getting tipz, helping people out, and learnin new stuff, so since this language, wait no not even language, the way i type, since definitely i dont pronounce "z" in my "is's" when i talk, just on the comp, n' other wordz that u cant "understand" can u tell me 1 word you cant understand, or that matter of fact can anybody, man just because i talk lyk diz, over the comp, itz crazy how much people really care

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Dude, really, just type in english. Alabama has NOTHING to do with it.

Shud i talk lyke a rednek cuz i in texas???? LOL no.

At any rate, all I have to say about foot ballright now is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2triiYXSY8
oh n' im not sayin alabama has everythin to do with it, but go down there n' see for urself(n' if u cant understand the word "urself" then i dont know......)

P.S. i cant believe itz goin to be NY n' the Patriots! i mean i can believe the patriots but the giants!?!! what has the world come to

Last edited by DRFTKO; 01-22-2008 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: double post/hopefully we can read this a little better now
Old 01-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Man, I'm in south TX, I know how some folks talk. But, atleast make it clear to read on the internet, that's all I'm sayin'. It's a pain to try and read all that right.

So, who wants to make bets about the Uberbowl yet?

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 01-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Banned

so what your sayin u cant understand somethin, n' if not den fine, but southern texas i would beleive not to be ANYTHING lyk alabama, n' speaking truthfully n' honeslty alabama iz more of a black state

n' hmmm, i dont know, i saw the chargers n' patriots playin n' the chargers were commin up from a 14 to nothin score, i'll just wait n' see, but my brain iz tellin me patriots but my best frinedz team iz the giants so i want them to lose even more( mines iz the Eagles)
Old 01-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
honestly i dont understand the whole "dad coming home n' beatin u thing" but wat im saying iz that if it iz hard to read, why dont people say that, they just critisize the way i talk, but none of them ever say, "i dont know what your saying" n' that whole "gangsta/thug" thing wuz just plain critisim, for the way i talk, doesnt mean that i am that or anything lyk that, n' honestly, i thought this site wuz for people to see share, n' help other people with the xmods and or any other rc car, i thought this site wuz to associate with one another n' just to meet new people, n' might i ask why you want to look professional, i mean i just want to be on here to be on here, n' u can get banned for talking lyk this? that actually stuns me, n' if what ur sayin iz true then literally your saying "Your going to get banned for the way you talk?" wtf seriously, im not cussing (besides the word ****, because of the great custom work on peoples cars) im not threatening no1, nor am i harming any1, im on here, getting tipz, helping people out, and learnin new stuff, so since this language, wait no not even language, the way i type, since definitely i dont pronounce "z" in my "is's" when i talk, just on the comp, n' other wordz that u cant "understand" can u tell me 1 word you cant understand, or that matter of fact can anybody, man just because i talk lyk diz, over the comp, itz crazy how much people really care
Its basically an example of "if you had a bad day at work, don't bring it home and take it on your kids", type of thing.

Basically, speak and type how you will elsewhere, just don't bring it here. Its as easy as that. And to be honest, that's the only thing I got from your post. Its just a big huge, jumbled paragraph. Lack of punctuation and grammar make it difficult. If you would at least space it out and use some correct form of punctuation, we'd be getting along much better...

Where's Blacksky? He's been out for quite some time...

Last edited by REDisFASTER; 01-21-2008 at 09:49 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 09:53 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Who cares if it's a "black state" or not, if you want to start getting racist about it. I have to read your posts over and over to try and make sense of it, as I'm sure others do too. Ain't no race pride thing, it's a **** simple concept, type english. There are other black members on this site, and they type english as well. Theres a list of different race members here, white, black, asian, latino, and even middle eastern. We're all able to talk easily even if some use even half-assed english. But not this gangster speak.

talk'n lyk a g@ngsta aint how we do.

Do you type school papers like this?

As far as rules, the 5th rule on this page:
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/show...0724#post70724
Quote:
5. Posting
Absolutely no "elite" style (***, @@@, ImPrEzA) or all caps writing is allowed anywhere on the forums, especially in the subject lines.

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 01-21-2008 at 10:02 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Who cares if it's a "black state" or not, if you want to start getting racist about it. I have to read your posts over and over to try and make sense of it, as I'm sure others do too. Ain't no race pride thing, it's a **** simple concept, type english. There are other black members on this site, and they type english as well. Theres a list of different race members here, white, black, asian, latino, and even middle eastern. We're all able to talk easily even if some use even half-assed english. But not this gangster speak.

talk'n lyk a g@ngsta aint how we do.

Do you type school papers like this?
nobody's getting racist, im just saying it itz according to history, school, tv, n' books, i wouldnt be saying this to be racist, but just to prove my point, now if u think of it as racism, then you need to stop n' check yourself because if you look back into history n' all, we (black people) populated the south because of slavery(im not sayin anythin, just the facts) n' also statistics show that yes, most black people, over %60-%70 do talk lyk diz, no neccesarily over th comp but in general, i am just 1 of them to move how u people call "slang" witch yes that wat it technically iz called, over to the comp, n' do i write this on my school papers? what the hell kind of question iz that? i dont know if you were being seriouse or doing that to prove a point but thaty wuz just plain stupid
Old 01-22-2008, 05:03 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

The reasons I ask that is, if they don't allow you to type like **** in school, then why do it on here too?

Cite your sources then. Lets see that 60-70% of black people who do that. Like I said before, we have white, black, latino, asian, middle eastern and canadians, and they are all able to type english too. Your not in Alabama on here, this is a world wide site. Type so we can read it with out taking a trip to ebonics class to try and figure out what the hell the post means. By far, what your saying is right on and fine, and once someone is finally able to read it, the content is good.. Your not typing retarded posts like say our good friend Fordman. But the way you type is what gets on everyone. It won't take any longer to type it right, and won't take any more effort.

Otherwise, most folks are just gonna pass up your posts with out a care for the content.

Old 01-23-2008, 03:08 AM
Banned

honestly most people dont pass up my post, they critisize and then write about the post, that doesnt bother me, but it does get annoying some times, because usually wen i explain to dem y i talk lyk diz n' get on dem about it, alot of them come out with "i relly knew what u were talkin about i wuz just mess in with you" ur somthin lyk dat,n' definitely im not goin to change the way i type because some1 told me 2 n' even if diz aint alabama i can still talk the way i talk, people r just gonna have 2 deal with it, basically im not goin to change what i say/do just because everyone else doesnt lyk it, n' think, ive been talkin lyk diz since i wuz born, would you change?
Old 01-23-2008, 07:02 AM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:
The reasons I ask that is, if they don't allow you to type like **** in school, then why do it on here too?

Cite your sources then. Lets see that 60-70% of black people who do that. Like I said before, we have white, black, latino, asian, middle eastern and canadians, and they are all able to type english too. Your not in Alabama on here, this is a world wide site. Type so we can read it with out taking a trip to ebonics class to try and figure out what the hell the post means. By far, what your saying is right on and fine, and once someone is finally able to read it, the content is good.. Your not typing retarded posts like say our good friend Fordman. But the way you type is what gets on everyone. It won't take any longer to type it right, and won't take any more effort.

Otherwise, most folks are just gonna pass up your posts with out a care for the content.
just do what I did put him on your ignore list, then his post don't even show up, I've had to do this witha few members over the years. I won't mention names.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythekid1 View Post
just do what I did put him on your ignore list, then his post don't even show up, I've had to do this witha few members over the years. I won't mention names.
yeah y not do that
Old 01-23-2008, 12:10 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Giants won take that GreenBay! Haha. 1Ownly1, I have nothing against your typing anymore. If that's how you like to type, then it's fine. What RED was trying to say was that a lot of people here do not appreciate people typing like that.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
Giants won take that GreenBay! Haha. 1Ownly1, I have nothing against your typing anymore. If that's how you like to type, then it's fine. What RED was trying to say was that a lot of people here do not appreciate people typing like that.
I cant believe dey won, man now it NY n' da patriots, im goin for the underdogs, NY all the way, although it iz kinda degrading rooting for dem since datz my best friendz team n' we bet dat NY wouldnt make it, n' yeah, i know wat RED waz sayin, itz just the fact that i really dont care wat other people think, im not sayin nuttin itz juss dat i really dont care

GO GIANTS!
Closed Thread