Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 01-26-2009, 07:10 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to greenday Send a message via Yahoo to greenday
Default My "awesome" weekend

Well guys...you heard I was trading for a Honda TRX 300 4x4. I was even happier because my buddy was coming over for the weekend. Well, when I got there, my dad had blown up my Blaster. (His brother ratted on him about doing donuts in the road when it snowed) He said he was just putting around lol. So, no trade, but I am still happy...it's going to be rebuilt and better than ever, and I don't even have to pay! hah.Before we knew this and pulled the jug, my buddy humiliated me by pulling me with his Polaris! lol. Ok, so far we have a TRX 300 that my dad has with a crappy clutch, and my friends Polaris 425 Magnum 4x4. (AWESOME bike) My dad swaps the clutch in his 300 AGAIN! and guess what, the ring and pinion gears go out in it. So that night when we retire, there are two guys walking, one, a Yamaha owner, the other, a Honda, and the only one riding is a Polaris...I swear I was ready to push my Blaster and his 300 off in a hollar and buy a stinkin' Polaris...UGH. But I was still no less determined to have a great weekend with my bud, so we grabbed some helmets and rode all over the place. To the river we went, and we crashed through the ice with the 4x4 literally throwing ice chunks! hah, anyone who says 4x4 doesn't make a BIG diff is crazy. (No offense to anyone with 2x4, but man 4x4 is crazy) his polaris was really capable, except when the belt got wet. then it wont pull until you burn the water off. we rode the roads and trails, and it was cool. we made some vids, and sunday we packed up and headed home. man..what a weekend. NEXT time though, I will SMOKE a Polaris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELFgNVDyVfM VID