View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (2)

This is my daily driver ita an 1987 chevy scottsdale with a 305 TBI 700r4 tranny and a 10 bolt rear end all stock with 34,000 orignal miles on it. its going to be painted back to the stock light blue they came in and im trying to find corvette ralleys on it but i cant find the right bolt paddern. its going to have the 4 head lights on the front i dont like just the two. possibly lowred to have decided yet.

It WAS my car just sold it to get the truck (had no choice needed money) it was rebuilt with me and my dad we did all the work it had a 425 bored .30 over and had turbo400 tranny with a 12 bolt rear end i loved it and hated to see it go.

this is my dads 1965 dodge cornett 500 its has a 440 and is pretty fast i dont know much about the motor i was to young to remeber when it was built
we have had the car forever and restored it too.

This one is my dads baby ita a 1970 dodge superbee its all numbers matching and is a 383 car it sounds hella good when you going down the road its is susposta have the black painted top as to the vynal one that want makes this old mopar kinda rare hope you love em'

FOR SALE!
SCION TC WITH B/K.
HUMMER BODY AND BK.
ACURA NSX BODY WITH FRONT CLIP.
G35 WITH B/K.
SOME SUSPENTION STUFF.
SWEET CUSTOM TRAILER.
PM ME.

Last edited by Tmaxxn3; 05-15-2008 at 07:16 PM..