Thread: High Roller..
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 08:40 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Cool High Roller..

Hey guys, I know a lot of ppl will probably say this is a bit stupid but anyways I think it looks alright..I have a mitsubishi lancer with the bodykit gpm knuckles, awd, and more but today I bought the slammed rim upgrade for the trucks and I managed to fit them onto my car. I used the bodykit I didnt really like that much at first because I didnt want to mess up but anyways.. I used my brothers dremel kit and took off as little as I needed to make my car actually drive perfect. However I took some old car tires and stretched them around the rims because for the truck tires it looked really stupid on the car because there thick and I would have to widen the sides so much that it would be like a clown car. It took a little bit of patience because I had to get it just right so I would be able to turn fully.So yeah heres some pics so far.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Thats it and it can be driven regualarly, turns normally, everything.
I like this a bit better too just because I have stone pathways just put at my house so I can ride on that without wrecking the bottom of my car since its a bit raised now
Anyways let me know what you think. But if you really think its stupid dont start a war about it. Thanks.
bc_edition