Thread: Xmods 2013 Fall
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:50 PM
They all fall someday...

Trader Rating: (0)

It's sad that AtomicMods is going down the rail! Economics....
But xmods will be in is heart, and all of ours to!!

Well as for Radioshack, let's be honest's... if there is rumors that will be a 2013 version of xmods... we will wait and see...but my question is:

If a product that was very well selled all over the world, that we even (Portuguese) have it selled it here in Portugal by Carson, and had and have a huge aftermarket behind it specially by GPM what the hell the CEO's of those company's are doing? (for not being able to see the sucess xmods had and have)

Just receiving money to do nothing month after month and selling toys that even kids do not like... reminds me the so calle RC brand "Traxxas"... making ****tless after ****lless after ****lees coming up everytime with stuff that is nich and very rare that no one normally buy.... If they make the real stuff like "Team Mugen Seiki" or "Team Xray", they will conquer the rc world with their huge Traxxas marketing! But no... make plastic and weird stuff that only 1 out of 10.000 person will buy! Whatever.... There are more brand's to choose from, and i would love to see a 1/7 truggy and a massive bullet proof e-revo from Traxxas revision to conquer the bash scene!

Back to xmods!

So if they are coming with the same evolution toys, with there own upgrades like the older version's, and aftermarket took it, they will be on top and rival the competitors....

Xmod's very well equipped are good or even excelent rc's!

Last edited by targetingxmod; 05-23-2013 at 05:56 PM..