View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 10:21 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

1) Tamiya TA04-PRO
2) Team Associated RC10B4 electric 2WD buggy
3) Team Associated RC10GT2 nitro stadium truck

Why?

1) because I can drift with it, as well as set it up and enter races where I can potentially win a large sum of money
2) Two reasons... One, because its my first R/C, as well, I recently got it going again, and its a blast to drive (even though it understeers like a pig in low-traction situations), and two, because its a multi-time IFMAR World Championship winning buggy when it first came out in 2003, in 2005, and 2007. (Every 2 years is when 2WD buggy world championships are held)
3) Because it continues to build on the original RC10GT's flawless ROAR Gas Truck National winning streak beginning in 1993 all the way to 2005. After that, 2006 rolls in and the GT2 (what I have) debuts. From 2006 to present, the GT2 has NOT lost any ROAR Gas Truck National championship races. So the GT's complete time line, from 1993 all the way to present day, has shown, its the most winning nitro truck in history. That's why, "You still can't beat a GT!".

Team Associated has 22 IFMAR World Championship wins. No other R/C manufacturer has came close to matching AE. Team Associated even has 32 ROAR National Championship wins. Just goes to show, AE truly is, 'Champions by Design'. But unlike 95% of the R/C manufacturers out there, Associated openly says: "Other manufacturers of different products may claim championships, but only a CAR and DRIVER can win a World Championship!"

They're not advertising their products to be the best. Because the car is nothing with the driver, they also include the driver aspect of it. Associated has the best drivers out there. Heck, much of Team Losi's factory drivers have switched from their little yellow shirts and pulled up black and blue Factory Team shirts with AE. Associated has the best drivers out there right now.

/end rant

Because I'm AE at heart, fo sho.

http://www.teamassociated.com/racerh...mpionships.htm

http://www.teamassociated.com/basics...e-complete.htm

EDIT: Just wanted to add something that I found about my #1 R/C, my TA04-PRO...

I just stumbled upon this pic, it shows that the TA04 is capable of being. The TA04 is on the left, while the 'high-end' TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory, its equivalent to Factory Team for Associated, or Nismo for Nissan), the TRF-414M2. The 414M2 is the same-generation relative to the TA04, except its just super high-end... Sweet!

Last edited by REDisFASTER; 01-16-2008 at 11:24 PM..