View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Subaru Nut

Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleXmodder(akaXXX) View Post
Ha Ha, Market.. I barely made even at the end of the day. :0

WHATS UP GEARHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how you been?

Anyway.. I have been in and out, but mostly through PMs. The deal is that I moved to Italy in May and since I have been here I had to do a mission which kept me gone after I got here, and well The crappy part is... I HAVE NO FREAKIN SPACE in this teeny tiny apartment.... AHHHH I have nowhere to set up my shop.. I tried though.. I have a corner but no outlets. Im working on doing some remodeling and fix it up proper.

I am just now getting settled in here, and once It feels like home I plan to get going again.. wether it's Xmod, Mini-Z or the larger scale stuff, I still love the hobby and have no plans to leave it. I have really missed the forum and all your projects and stuff.

Anyway, I just started a "Real Cars" thread which will be taking up alot of my time for awhile.
Hey man!!!! I figured you moved haha, I always remembered seeing so many projects from you and then out of no where no more ha knew something was up! I gotta send you some stuff to play with and to keep you entertained ha. Gonna have some micro crawler work for you and some board swaps! Gonna wait for you to be set though cause your work is inredible and i wanna keep that quality through all my xmods/mini-z!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
im good.. working on the big scale stuff ever since xmods went extinct..
i dont update my threads here a lot, but its been getting active recently, so i think i should start lol

how bout you? whatcha upto?

Ha yeah man! hopefully it will pick up again! I look through my old threads and see pics of my old desk and i start thinking back to those days and i miss them ha i truly do!

Ive been getting into car detailing alot more and i still run my 1/16 revo alot and when its feeling peppy i race my brothers new slash ford raptor ha. Always win
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
You can't fix stupid.
MY TUTORIALS
SNOW PLOW
HUMMER DROP HITCH
DULLY TIRE TUT