View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via MSN to xmodsNSX94

[QUOTE=GearHeadV8;271083]haha how could i forget you! you where a good guy! lots of help ha.

and haha kinda the same i have my mini-z the same one ha nothing has been done to it for like a year and i have the losi micro crawler which i hopefully turn into a scaler soon (prolly not haha). I still have alot of my xmods havent sold anything. I have my sti that has the custom chassis and the titanic from dr.kustom. The tatra is in a back shelf somewhere. I wanna sell stuff but i dont know how much id actually get ha.

I was gonna ask about installing a micro board into a xtruck chassis and use the losi micro servo on it. but id like to find someone else that is alot more active ya know?

What about you? you get any new toys

haha , i did nothing, just make a mess of a few of my xmods i sold all mine off to a member on here, and recently got a few new ones.

well at least you didnt get out of the hobby, would be a shame to lose you! sounds like youve got some cool ideas in the works, make sure you keep us updated? as for the value ts fairly hit and miss, i lurk around ebay and see some cars go for 10$ and some 100+$

as for the micro board, i know someone from another forum whos pretty good, ( i think he was on here at some point) but if you want ill get his email for you?

well i hit the mini Z side of the hobby, bought some, sold them bought more and now im left with my MR03... other than that i bought a Tamiya TT01 which i sold and a Losi desert buggy, which i broke a link on and havent driven it since, im hoping to get it fixed ready for the snow

NSX
NoiseControllers
Headhunterz