Thread: Noob here
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

I laughed pretty hard at that first sentence in your post... I enjoyed it.

Seeing as everyone has already said the proposed thing for every new member to join this forum....

I guess I'll twist things up for this one time and attempt a new form of welcoming.....

Don't worry about the boy's around here. We are either one of the five things.

1) Married.(Believe quite a number are in this category.)
2) In a relationship.(I am in one, un-sure of the others.)
3) Not your type?(Seeing as you are attracted to the same sex as you are.)
4) Keyboard Warriors.(You might see alot of this.... )
and
5) Well... There isn't really a fifth item.(Unless you count the other females on this forum.. But then again.... The intro to this would make no sense and I would be calling the females, men... Or worse... Shemen. )

Not sure on what to exactly say to your life issues, as I have never experienced it at all, and all I can really do is say... Hope things get better?

I'm sure some members might(unsure of it at this point..) donate/give you some items for free so your currently 1 xmod garage can somewhat boom in chassis upgrades and maybe looks wise also.

If you are of age(where ever you are currently living) you could possibly find a part time job to help out your mother with some living costs... and hopefully have some cash left over to fund your little garage.

Enjoy your stay, if you need someone to talk to I'm sure the moderators and admins' will help you out with your problems/various questions.

Tom.

P.S. take it to PM's though...(PM ; Private Messages) due to the amount of new members that join and start endless threads about nothing that they could have searched.