View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 12:00 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
awesome collection and great way to display them all...or at least most of em?...now i am trying to figure out a way to display all mine...we may be pretty close in numbers...great way to keep them dust free as well...oh and i suppose baby safe too?...hope the lil one is doin well...still think the FnF car is one of my faves
i still got some more that i dont have room for in there. and i don't think i can squeeze and more in that cabinet abfter i fill those 2 spots. lol

definately keeps them dust free, main reason i wanted something like this. i bought the curio from my mom, she said she hadnt dusted it in like 18 months, and there as barely any dust in it.

definately baby safe, although i do have to clean the bottom front glass often as he likes to go up and look in there and puts his hand prints on it. its all good though, its fun watching him when i do drive them. before long he should be able to drive one as well. lol he's still growing like a weed, at his 9 month appointment he was 31 inches long and like 21 lbs or somewhere around that on his weight.

thanks man, i have grown to like that charger as well, just need to get the working photo etched butterfly kit for it at some point.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526