View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 03:46 AM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default New member from Central Florida

Hello my fellow Xmodders. Im from florida and own 5 xmods. Im in the process of modding one now. I took some pics of four of my xmods. Ill list what I done to them and the problems they have. If anyone have any solutions, please do tell.

My Gen 1 Supra with custom paint job and some Radioshack upgrades. I left batteries in the packs and everyone of them leaked acid. I got to get it looked at.

Lancer Evo drifter, I cut out all vents, painted Blue, AWD, and some other Radioshack upgrades. It acts like the signal is cutting in and out. ( Im guessing the radio band is going out. not for sure.)

Scion Tc with the wide bodykit, AtomicMods aluminum Stiletto chassis, AtomicMods aluminum rear/front control arm, aluminum rear gear box (full gear box), AtomicMods Lithium Ion Pro S2 Pack, Radioshack stage 2 motor up grade. I fried the foward Fet after I installed the Lithiums. I got 2 sets of AtomicMods upgraded FETs on the way, and want to get 4 more FETs, the front aluminum gear box, and an AtomicMods motor. But I dont know which motor ( any suggestions). I want this to be my drag car.

Audi R8 AWD, bone stock (starter kit). I want to make this my track car ( more for cornering). What should i do to it?

My 5th xmod is another scion tc. I fried the foward FET on it to ( it was the first board I installed the Liths on.). I also managed to mess up the servo motor ( I think.), It stays turned to the right or left ( dont remember which way, its been a while since i messed with it).

Thanks for any help yall give me.