View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:40 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

I think it's time I update this thread what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampedekid View Post
Figured it's time to update this. Got the starter box from Rob(ROBO5) two weeks ago(Thanks Rob!), got home from Canada this past friday. Anyway, re-did the body pulls as like Bar said, they weren't done correctly and the fuel line and top zip tie slipped off when I pulled them. Also in a visit to the LHS yesterday brought in the starter box for them to wire it to Tamiya connectors instead of off a car battery like how it was when Rob owned it. Also grabbed a Pro-Line air filter but forgot to get filter oil d'oh. Also grabbed a 17mm wrench as I didn't have one of those. Put in my Spektrum SR300 RX and tried the Spektrum 4AA cell holder just to make sure every thing worked, it did. Now just needs filter oil, RX pack and some nice time to run it. Trying to see if the local track does nitros or not(indoor, but a nice track)

Didn't have any antenna caps, so used some fuel line. Works like a charm! :thumbsup

Even though this pipe is temporary, why not polish it, it should alteast look somewhat good! The zip tie is there to hold the pipe in place from moving around. Unfortunately it didn't have one of those rods included with the buggy to hold the pipe in place..

Hopefully I'll be able to run it on thursday if not when I get back from the camper. I'm waiting to hear how it sounds!

Ian