View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 09:32 AM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

i've opened this back up because i feel it is important that you learn to listen to people that are trying to help you.
you can get as defensive as you want but i'm going to let people pick on you and your actions until we finally beat it into your head that you have little idea about what your doing.
case in point,you somehow managed to ruin your suspension on the maxima while changing trans fluid.
you dive headfirst into gutting the car even though you have no money to fix/replace the stuff that needs it.(more work for nothing gained)

like i said in the other thread.
the P/O of my z28 was like you.
he dove headfirst into it and now i have to pay(both time and money)to fix his jurry riggins.
when i towed it home i had more parts off the car then on it and alot of stuff was missing or broke because he didnt know what he was doing when he took them off.
perfectly good car gone to **** and i have to pay out the *** just to get it back to stock.
if anyone has been wondering why it's taking me so long to resto an 85',well,there's your answer.
it makes me feel a bit better to know that kid is now a man and doing prison time for unrelated instances of *******edness.

please sno,take what we say to heart,chew it over and hopefully you'll learn something about cars and mostlikely about yourself.
quit getting so ****y when someone tells you your wrong.
it's a safe bet to say that the people that are telling you you're wrong have already been there or know someone who has.

@the rest of you guys,
please keep the offensives to a minimum.