View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default Im back, after a long hybernation!

Hey guys! Its been quite a while since I've been here. Figured I would drop in and say hey.

Quick updates:

-I graduated UTI earlier this year, Ill withhold my opinions of UTI. (Unless people really want to know)

-Hit the big 2-1, which isn't really that big of a deal to me, I don't drink all that often anyway.

-I moved back to Bradenton, Florida.

-I got a job that I absolutely love. I work for Pierce Manufacturing, as an electrician on their Medtec line of ambulances. Im working my way towards a promotion to troubleshooter.

-Im renting to own a house, which I am sharing with my girlfriend of five years, our beautiful kitten, and my best friend.

-My Xmods are currently packed away, I have yet to finish unpacking my stuff in my new home. Once I finally get to them, I have a couple in-progress projects that you guys will love.

-I still drive my '99 Mercury Cougar. Nothing new to note here, mostly just maintenence work done to it.

-And last, but certainly not least, I picked up a '68 Mustang Hardtop project, which Ill be making a seperate thread for in the appropriate section.

Yeah, thats pretty much what I've been up to this past year or so. Hows everyone else doing?