View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 04:16 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletsRain View Post
Why'd it take so long to unbox it?!!!! I would of had that thing open so fast. Lol, actually I take one thing out at a time and look at it, it takes me forever to open boxes.

Looks good, bet your going to have fun with it.

It's gonna be a scaler right?
Normally I do but I had trouble cutting the seals I kept cutting the cardboard Yep unlike Mycro this is going to stay a scaler. Might run it at some GTG events locally and I've got a few buddies in other towns who run the 1/10's also. Mainly for something to run up at my camper, while the Micro Scaler handles it well, there's areas where it just can't go in(too grassy, or too big of rocks, etc..) I've got $50 leftover but my starter box isn't working well with my D8 so I MIGHT sell all the nitro goodies and go BL E-Buggy or whatever happens, I need a radio with a bigger model memory than my DX2.0 so I was looking at used DX3S and DX3R's but for now this will do. Oh look my battery is done I know where I'll be for the next 45 minutes!