View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 04:36 PM
drifter and engineer

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

it is a nice stock paintjob, but yes i agree...another mustang is not neccessary, we've had 2 in gen1, 1 in evo, and 2 in street, brining us to a total of 5 mustangs in the xmods line. no other car has close to that many remakes in the xmod line.

What's with this "im just glad they didn't make a stupid import again.." crap?

sure, american cars are great, the ZR1 is a testament to that, and so is the Viper, camaro, challenger, G8, Sky, Solstice, and CTS-V, and i got respect for any car that's fast. just, when you see a particular model of car too much, it becomes....mundane, ordinary, and it loses the specialness associated with it (such as the mustang, where you see one every 10 seconds you're on the road). but to be utterly 1 sided in your viewpoint about cars isn't what being an enthusiast is about. competition is good. opinions are good, and you can prefer one side to another, but give some common courtesy the other side. There is no winning side, and each side has thing that they know that can benefit the other sides, and vice versa

now, if this post seems out of line, mods, feel free to remove and hit me with a few infractions, but the comment seems to be pretty ignorant in my point of view. nobody can be a car enthusiast unless he/she looks at the whole spectrum: from pure straightline to corner carving. all of it.

and to get back on topic, how low do you think the mustang xmod can be dropped before it starts to rub? i know the other current mustang can't be dropped much, and was wondering about this one since its stance looks kind of high.