View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris19 View Post
Honda S2000!!!!!
Yes....it is, thanks!

So......I decided to take it out today and mount it on the AWD chassis today. To my surprise, the body sat crooked. WTF!!! I had no idea it would have any kid of factory defect... I was pretty mad. Oh and the right side side mirror sticker is coming off too. Right out of the box and it was still on the dummy chassis...

Its hard to see, but the left side (passenger side) of the car is higher then the right side (driver's side).

But for some reason the rear is crooked the other way around. ??????? I'm utterly confused, shouldn't one side be completely higher? This car is just weird.....

Tried to fix the rear clip on the right side, didn't help the front but it helped the rear get more straight. Really dumb problem.

Here are some pics of the wheel wells. This side has a ton of gap in the front and very little in the rear (passenger side)

Driver's side has less gap in front, pretty similar in the rear but this side is just barely higher by like 1mm.

So this might be sent to Dr. K before I ruin it trying to fix it....I have no idea whats going on or whats wrong, I looked at a ton of different things. The weird thing was, when I checked the clips they were even but the body sat crooked. Now I had to stagger it a bit on the right side to even it out but the front sits higher now. WTF!!!!

Team X.I.