View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25
Default Bad Rice Integra

Here is my build off attempt at the XMF Pro Member's Build.

Project

BAD RICE INTEGRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanIdiot25 View Post
Yeh, I bought a Honda. Goodfellaz has the Nice Rice covered. So, looks like I got a batch of Bad Rice this time. Damn Chinese Take-out!

We'll have all sorts of class here pretty soon:

With lessons learned from the Buick, and watching some other thrashed builds, this rice boy will surely win Best Of Show at the local scrap yard.
Quote:
Explain the head light idea. I haven't finished the front bumper yet. Oh, but trust me, Bad Rice is all sorts of colors.

You see, I think the owner was going to put a Type R lip on it, but doesn't have the cash to get it painted. So it's still a tainted white piece he got of craigslist. Also, at some point, he was rear ended, so, as with the lip, an unpainted rear bumper and primered and bondo'd to hell rear quarter grace the rear. As will his newest performance exhaust, once I find a sutable pipe.

The front drivers fender came primered, but due to shitty prep, half has fallen off. The hood was rattle can'd black, for that racer look, y0. Front bumper is also a junk yard piece, not quite painted either. All of which is graced by a heavily abused 15 year old orange paint which still has the side graphics from when Fast and Furious came out, and it was the hot chit. The rear lenses are your venerable "Altezzas", of course.

Bad Rice is one ugly bitch.
Quote:
I think my neighbors are getting tired of looking at this piece of ****.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere