Thread: Its me again...
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 06:20 PM
What you talkin' bout?

Trader Rating: (0)
Thumbs up Its me again...

And i always seem to find some of these awesome RC's for toy prices. Heres one i found at Walmart:

This is the Maisto RC Rock Crawler, runs for about $30 at walmart, or you could try and find one somewhere else. It was something i decided to buy, because hey, if it sucks i can just return it... but i certainly didnt do that. Theres a road that runs beside my house, its mostly downhill, and its got many ditches, mud puddles, nice-sized rocks, etc. This baby crawled over that with ease. But heres the part i hate: You have to buy a pantsload of AA batteries for the car, because they last a total of 10-15 minutes. The reason being, well, it has two motors and crawls over stuff. I learned the battery thing when i took it for a spin through my woods. It lasted about 12 minutes down the trail, then poop... nothing. Although its a nice RC, dont take it over anything too rough, it drains the battery.

Now the suspension, is amazing. Its nice and soft, so it gives the crawler feel when you wedge it between some big rocks. So far, Maisto hasnt given me a reason to hate this RC.... yet. I guess we'll see how it goes!
PSN: lightbl0ckade

Proud to own xmods!!