View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via Yahoo to fordman239

Quote:
Hey dude, hear me out. I have 3 xmods sitting here, with about half GPM/Hot Racing parts(metal) on each. Ok, not to mention all the upgrades such as batteries, motor, electronics, etc.. I could go on and on. Here's what you should look at:
If you want to upgrade 6 xmods with GPM, it's going to cost you a motherload. To be honest, you'll eventually regret buying all of those parts for the Xmods. Here's why...this might not apply to you..here's another story.
So, I sent my 2 cars(the only ones I had... a gen1 and EVO to mk2kompressor about 6 months ago. He's a busy guy, and he's done almost everything, besides assemble the motors. So, I have here all the upgrades for them, a gen1 w/ Micro-T electronics, and an Almost-working barricade. I spent so much money, but once you go up in the RC Scale "world," it'll cost you, and Xmods can really only drive indoors, and outdoors if it's on smooth concrete, or in malls..etc...
That's my opinion, but triple-think if you want to upgrade all 6 of your xmods, maybe think of upgrading one or 2 if you have the money with lets say external turbos/stacked FETs, HOT motors, and full GPM.
Just a thought.
well, i was just going to get my new blue civic upgraded, with lith, gpm, and a motor, but i want to sell, all my other ones except my 65 mustang and my new blue civic. i spend like 200 dollars finding parts for my 65 the carbon chassis, the awd, the s2 motor upgrade, and i love that car.it has like 200 in it, and the parts were the cheapest i could find. i am thinking about getting an hpi firestorm nitro, but im not sure yet.

later,
fordman