View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:31 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofx View Post
That was a darn good deal bigdude if you got it with the charger and batteries, etc. Who is the Ebay seller that custom paints the bodies btw? I just thought that it would be nice to do a custom body on my Hpi Savage Flux HP...
I am happy to give you his name but I don't recommend him, I've been waiting 5 months now for my body which is kind of ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMDrifter View Post
i see where you're coming from, B1G. i guess it's not worth it if you're not serious about racing or whatever
Whilst it's true that I will never do any serious competition racing it's not about that or even about the look of CF, from what I've read it just doesn't benefit you and for the cost I could buy a ton of other parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
Are you looking to catch some air or something, B1G? That wing is monstrous.

Cheers,
Kyle.
lol bigger the better I say Actually I was on a lower setting but then I decided to go to the highest and I really like the look now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayyab View Post
Actually I have heard that it is quite useless when it comes to racing. I don't know if it's true But B1G linked me to a site, something like budgetbuild or something and it said that on there.

However, from personal experiecne. In the drifting platform... It rules.

Lovin' the rim body combo.

Later, T.I.M
This is the link TIM is referring to:

http://www.ultimatetamiya.com/projec...-budget-racer/

I don't know who gave it to me but it's probably in this thread somewhere So whoever it was thank you because it's a great read, the guy pretty much runs through all the commonly available upgrades and tells you what is worth spending money on, the CF upgrade isn't something he reckons is worth it.

Mycors4 was the original poster of the link:

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/show...6&postcount=31

Not meaning to steal his thunder

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....