View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 01:48 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNKevin4EvA View Post
I Just Got Mines. Your probally didnt last because you pushed them too hard. im going to take good care of mines. ^^ looks promising. Battery is charging.
It would be super funny if in the next post you said, "I broke it on the first run."

If I get one, I plan to use it indoors and be somewhat gentle with it. I certainly won't be launching it off of playgrounds like the Micro DT video. My LHS they cleared out they're Vendettas for $99 but I didn't have the money at the time.

For hardcore bashing, I've been using my 10 scale Sportwerks Raven buggy. So far it's held up awesome, it's a fun car, the paint is cheap though, it flakes off. The battery it comes with is lame, It's a 1600, I bought a 3200 or something like that at RS and I get long run times with it and it charges in 15minutes with RS fast charger.

I'm kind of bored with my Micro DT and I'm sick of breaking it. I would love Losi to make a true micro buggy. I would love a Slash or that new Associated SC8 truck, that thing is awesome.

Well, let me know what you think of your new PP.