View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:36 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Got some updates, set it up with a real droop setup, bent the rear links(REALLY helped A LOT) as will be seen in the videos that will get uploaded a bit later. Also got a CF decal sheet by XXX Main from my LHS, not the cleanest but from far away its hard to tell its not too clean. Only reason it sticks up is from the dremeled holes from when I had cut too deep for the shock mount, with that dremel. Looks good otherwise, covered up the less painted area on the tailgate and also just did the wheel indents for looks. Going to need to make a skidplate, grabbed too much on a few rocks though, the sharper, steeper ones that is

EDIT: For some reason this wont show as an image but works fine on every other forum, tried doing the XMS image thing, the IMG code and what not so just click it, thank you
See not the cleanest but unless you look really hard its hard to tell

See, the battery stays hidden nicely.

Enjoy, remember the video comes soon and it performs MUCH better with the actual droop instead of stiff with the rubber band droop, also got the rear adjusted so it has ZERO play compared to before where the rear would sway a lot

EDIT: 10:03pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA1lL...744&feature=iv
Video is up! Annotations added, sorry it took so long, it had been up but I had not been home!

Last edited by Stampedekid; 02-02-2010 at 10:03 PM..