View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 11:55 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (13)

This thread needs updated..

Haven't had much time for playing around with these, but they are not forgotten.

Plans have changed slightly, but the overall plan is basically the same.

Got some Proline Trenchers for it a while back.. and just ordered these goodies. Already have one set of RPM bearing carriers installed on the front. That's why I went ahead and ordered another set. I am now full RPM front and rear.

This light kit from Traxxas is freaking sweet. I LOVE it.

The lighting control module for the LED's mounts into the un-used servo hole, come with an adapter that plugs into the ESC battery plug and does not interfere with plugging in the main batteries. It's great.

The spare MERV is now fully assembled and functional. Have had the parts for some time but just now got it together. My plan now is that the spare is going to be my basher, and the other one with all the upgrades will be receiving the Tenbol mount and MM5700 that I have. Other plans are steel CVD's and some better street tires..

Traded my Venom creeper crawler for this T-Maxx and a ton of goodies today.. buddy of mine scored an amazing deal on a ton of stuff so he shared the wealth.

Current collection in its "garage" if you will.

Only other future plans for now is I still want to order the Proline Raptor body for them, and still need to order some wings.