View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 04:32 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

What in the hell is everyone arguing about in here? I can't even decipher half the posts in this thread. If you want to ask a question, answer a question or even post on this forum, please make it legible. This thread is atrocious!

Now, pwned12355, you just need to learn how to read a webpage and see what comes with the item you’re purchasing. Every manufacture has a slightly different idea on what or what is not “Ready to Run.” Here are two prime examples:

1. RTR: Traxxas Stampede XL5. Comes with the radio set (receiver/transmitter), motor and ESC. I still needed to buy a battery, a charger and batteries for the transmitter. Certainly isn’t RTR to me, but the manufacture claims it is.
2. RTR: Associated RC18MT. Comes with the radio set (receiver/transmitter), motor, ESC, 1100mAh battery and a 120V wall charger. Hmm, now that’s RTR.

As mentioned above, and proved with two examples, each manufacture/seller has a different way to saying “Ready to Run (RTR)”. This is why it is so vitally important to read the fine print.

Now, the term RTR has been described. Either take this back on topic (give suggestions on what Drifting car is “Best” for pwned12355) or I will be forced to close this for being so off topic.

Cheers,
Kyle.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."