View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 05:31 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbchux View Post
you're a ****. I love my loyale, it is not a beater. my 4runner is in awesome shape for what I paid for it, and will only get better. and this will outrun any other stock N/A subaru (with the possible exception of the new 3.0R sedan....but I bet even that would be too heavy). in fact, it'll pretty easily outrun the loyale in a straight line. and wouldn't be far behind in the twisties.

yes, I could sell them all and have a few thousand dollars to put towards one car to.....well.....one car could not do everything I love (autoX, RallyX, Ice Racing, Rock Crawling, and reliably go 3-400/week for work).

"the next time you have a thought.......just let it go"

no, the looks aren't for everyone. and if I were choosing the options from the dealer, I wouldn't have done it quite this way. but, that rack on the trunk lid is held in with about 35 screws. I'm not filling all those holes. so it stays.

the exhaust is fairly new, but just plain steel from a muffler shop, so it's got some surface rust on the tips, I'll probably try to pull them up closer to the body, and possibly cut them short and put a pair of turndowns on them to hide them. of course, I might put a whole new exhaust on it to let the H6 roar out.

no, it will not be getting any power mods. especially not forced induction. these older-gen subaru motors are really not terribly boost friendly (even the ones that were turbo from the factory)

the interior is mint, that will not be touched. and I love these seats (I have the same ones in my loyale).

oh yea, I forgot to mention.....it's a got a drag coefficient of .29. a C6 corvette has a .28.....yea, that's why it's so ugly. it really was styled in a wind tunnel, not a drawing board. Bugatti should have tried this with their Veyron, which in it's slipperiest mode has a .39!

Im with SPR,blue504life, and ling on this.....Why dont you get a newer Subaru if you can buy a **** beater every week?