View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Update:

Picked Nox up from the shop, and all is well.

Or so I thought. When I got home, I went over it with a fine-toothed comb and noticed a few places I wasn't happy with. She'll be going back in within a few days to be fixed up and then we'll be back on track for upgrades.

Either next weekend or the weekend following, she'll be going in for window tint. I was going to go ahead and save up to get the rims first, but my brother is getting a good deal on the tint. He's good friends with a tint installer, and is taking 2 cars down ('01 Accord, and '11 Cruze) to get tinted, and the guy said he would do all three for $400. If I were to go at any other given time, it would be about $250 for my car alone, so I thought I'd hop right on that deal.

Speaking of rims, another rim choice has come into light and now I need help making up my mind.

It's between the 17" Sparco rims:
Click Me

17" Sport Edition SE-16:
Click Me

17" Apex Black/Chrome
Click Me

Or 17" Drag DR-33
Click Me

I kinda like the Apex ones. Off the car, they look like too much chrome, but I think once they're on the car, it would be enough to look good, with the other chrome on the car.

I will also be adding chrome door handles. Not the cheasy plastic ones, but the actual OEM handles from GM, like these: