View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

Quote:
Originally Posted by skim4food View Post
looks like a pretty cool project! im thinking if want to keep my GTR stock or tweak with it some...meh ive got time haha
I'll be getting another GT-R so that I can keep one stock too

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMDrifter View Post
those wheels aren't lame, they're aluminum, and they're the 3-spoke design like godfoot's GTR
Yeah, they are ADVAN's, mostly used on Tuners and Drifters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheB1GDude View Post
OH yeah!! The X-Man is back.... can't wait to see this one finished....!

You gonna get yourself a little hottie to stand next to it?
Thanks Bro! It's about time I get back into the game abit - btw, I might have to find a sexy 1/24th model for this one for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
He doesnt need to build one, I'll be the hottie for him

The detail on your GT-R looks good so far. As for the spoiler, not feeling the sharpied tips! Should turn out nice, like always. I'm keeping my eye on this one!
LOL, thanks dude! The spioler will be full black in the end, btw I hope you look good in a 2 piece bikini if you wanna model next to it when it's done - it will be required (jk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skv012a View Post
I like this idea, linked the old and the new. Hope you get pics of this one with the yellow R34 when finished.
Thanks, i'll try to do that for sure when it's done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
the car was already hotter than a summer day in hell. can't wait to see it finished.
LOL, thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMER H4 View Post
Woot! WB, Nice if you can pull that off (which i know you can) ill pee on myself!

Btw was that Initial D?

EDIT: Matter-a-fact...Get that hottie on the mag to model for you.
Thanks bro, I think the video is Intial D (if that's what you are talking about ). I might just find a Hottie here in L.A. to model with it for me but we'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorton94 View Post
duh of course that was initial d! but X i can't wait to see this one finished, i'm sure it will be added to my "awesomist xmods ever!!" list but then again, all your xmods are on my list!!!
Thanks Bro! I'll do my best to get it done right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppericfe View Post
love those wheels
thanks dude!

Ok guys, Just a small update - I already masked off everything and started on sanding the body. After that i'll lay down a few coats to get it started and i'll take a few pics to show you guys the progress. I'm also doing a few little minor mods so as to add the front canards - it should be pretty sturdy once I get done with 'em

More to come soon!