View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)

WOW I haven't updated this in a long, long time! I've been so busy, haven't driven my cars in a while either.

Well, I had some free time today, thought I'd snap some pics of my mini-z.

A couple things to note, I got new lowering springs all around the car now with spring shims. Also I got 4.5* knuckles!! Massive camber!! Great handling too!! Drove it once or twice and it feels great!! Love the look now

Now I know what you're thinking. "oh jeez WC the same old same old stuff again???? Take pictures somewhere else already..."

LOL

I remembered an idea i think Donziikid came up with for great photoshoots and now I see a lot of people doing it. And the results are simply stunning, I've never seen my FC look this good!!!

Enough chit chat, here are pics of my new "setup"

They look good rightt??? Even if they look pretty noobish it was such a simple setup that I was wondering why I didn't do it earlier.

I took some more pics too, messed around with the backlight function on the camera. Which do you guys like more? The "brighter" ones or the "darker" ones??

And here's a picture of the incredibly simple setup I took with my cell phone. A white poster board, a lamp, a camera, and a wall. lol. Cool huh? I can't believe it gives these results!!!

More to come later When I have time that is...

Thanks for looking guys!

Team X.I.