View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

I d what I do. I've got very little money now because I still have to save up for a apartment or another place to live ( I've got to get my own place), I'm sure after that is finished, the Monte Carlo will be partly done. I dont like to finish things fast, because theres no fun in it, you finish everything one day what will you have to look back on (?) 1 day you did alot of work, instead of alot of work and maybe even some fun times while you work.

I've read everything, even though I didnt want to. I've taken everything into consideration, everything, even getting a guy to do all the work for me, but still thats no fun and I would have any more experience with my car. I would rather work on the car the hole year, while driving it, then having no car to drive and work on it when I can, what I'm trying to say is, its a daily driver, and I do all the work on it. Right now, I got $40. from cleaning a trailer, so I'm going to change the oil, plugs, and grease the speedo cable.

Ohhh, guess what, when I was letting my friend look at my car (yes I said letting him), I almost took a sip of my soda, when I seen there was bugs all in it, it looked like it was ants and nats, I dont know how ants can get into the car after I cleaned it. I just had put the soda in the car not even 5 minutes, and already stupid bugs all over it.